PDA

View Full Version : bad news and good news

vbkelly
19th October 2007, 13:20
yesterday i went to the house of my friend and my husband arrived from work at 4pm and he found out my supporting documents of my british passport was arrived and he found out the envelop was opened and the bad news is one of my suporting document is missing,and i phoned the IPS explaning the one of my document is missing and they told me that they gonna find it first in their office and keep in touch with me,this morning a woman from IPS phoned still no news where it is...anyway the GOOD NEWS is this morning i recieved my british passport for less than 3weeks i taught first time of appying of british passport will have an enterview or its depend in your National Identity scheme records.

Bridget
19th October 2007, 13:27
Im happy to hear about your good news. Goody good :)
Have a nice day.

Mrs Daddy
19th October 2007, 18:19
Congats t bhing:)

JAMZ
19th October 2007, 18:51
CONGRATULATIONS... Can the missing one no longer be retrieved or I mean replaced? Better to have it back to lessen the hassle anyway...

andypaul
19th October 2007, 19:46
Great news and hope you get the doc back. Im hoping there is a walkin service avaiable when we apply.

tiger@tigress
19th October 2007, 20:37
Congratz

cinmickey28
20th October 2007, 00:44
Congratulations!!!!

fred
20th October 2007, 01:56
The good news :Your wife meets you at the door naked.
The bad news: She's coming home.

Good news: You come home for a quickie.
Bad news: Your wife walks in.

kimmi
20th October 2007, 02:01
Fred more bad news and good news coming..:)

fred
20th October 2007, 02:04
Look forward to it Kimmi!!

Bad news: You're arrested for flashing.
Worse news: the victim decides it's not worth pressing charges.

kimmi
20th October 2007, 02:21
and where's the good news there Fred?

vbkelly
20th October 2007, 08:40
thankyou,thankyou guys and hopefully i get my document back the IPS said if they don't find it they gonna pay it

kentish
20th October 2007, 23:18
GOOD NEWS is this morning i recieved my british passport for less than 3weeks i taught first time of appying of british passport will have an enterview .

Congratulations VB. You are now one of the vulnerable to kidnappers if in the PI second to the yanks because you are holding UK passport. You have been warned:):):)...

vbkelly
21st October 2007, 11:01
Congratulations VB. You are now one of the vulnerable to kidnappers if in the PI second to the yanks because you are holding UK passport. You have been warned:):):)...

hahahha thanks kentish