PDA

View Full Version : Hi! Anyone knows a place to stay in Birmingham?

Waffle
26th April 2014, 14:58
Hello everyone. :Wave: I am new here and hope to meet new friends. I will be working in Birmingham by mid of May.Just wondering if you guys know any room I can rent. I'm a female professional and looking for a place near the city centre.
Looking forward to hearing from you guys... Thank you. Cheers! :Help1:

Steve.r
26th April 2014, 15:02
Welcome to the forum. :Hellooo: There are many Filipinas in and around the Birmingham area, also a few on the forum that might be able to recommend places to stay. What is your line of work?

good luck :smile:

Terpe
26th April 2014, 15:18
Hello everyone. :Wave: I am new here and hope to meet new friends. I will be working in Birmingham by mid of May.Just wondering if you guys know any room I can rent. Im a female professional and looking for a place near the city centre. Looking forward to hear from you guys... Thank you. Cheers! :Help1:

Hi Waffle, welcome aboard Filipino UK :welcomex:

Hopefully someone will be along soon to help.

Be careful about seeking secure and safe accommodation in a public forum......just be sure about credentials. Good luck

Waffle
28th April 2014, 02:47
Hi Steve! :Wave: I’ll be working in an audit firm. Unfortunately, relocation assistance is not part of the offer. Hope I can find a place soon :smile:

Waffle
28th April 2014, 03:39
Noted Terepe! Thank you! :smile: :smile: