PDA

View Full Version : APPROVED!! Family Visit Visa and Child Visit Visa

melovesengland
3rd May 2014, 20:08
I just want to share the my good news, my sister's family visit visa and my daughter's child visit visa has been approved. They received the documents in Davao yesterday and found the shiny stamped visas in their passports.

On Tuesday I received an email from the UKVI Manila Visa Hub stating that the visas will be dispatched shorty, didnt celebrate it yet and waited for the documents to be returned to make sure that our effort, team work etc has been worthly paid and it did!

Flights has been booked, Singapore Airlines departing from Davao to SG and SG to terminal 3 Heathrow. Paid £1500 for their flights, return tickets. They will stay here for 3 weeks as classes in the Phils starts June. Short but better than nothing.

Just a tiny question, do they need to pay for the travel tax and terminal fee still? If yes, how much would it cost for the two of them?

Many thanks to the advises Ive got from here and for the information as well. I took into account all has been said and I am very happy with the outcome.

I will share our experience, tips, advises and documents we submitted when I get time. Just busy sorting their agenda at the mo but promise you I will do it as soon as I can.

Happy days!

Terpe
3rd May 2014, 20:33
Yippeeeee :Jump:

Super marvelous news Novie .......many congrats and well done.

Yes it's a short visit, but it's goiung to be a special time.....make the most of your times together. Hope the weather will be fine and sunny :xxgrinning--00xx3:

TIEZA (Tourism Infrastructure and Enterprise Zone Authority) now replaces the Philippine Tourism Authority.
Here's the link to the TIEZA Travel Tax Dept Webpage (http://tieza.gov.ph/index.php/travel-tax)
Yes they'll need to pay

Slip
3rd May 2014, 20:35
Great news. Hope you have a great time when they visit.

joebloggs
3rd May 2014, 21:20
:xxgrinning--00xx3: well done Novie :xxparty-smiley-050:

raynaputi
3rd May 2014, 21:23
Congrats Novie! :Jump:

melovesengland
3rd May 2014, 22:11
Yippeeeee :Jump:

Super marvelous news Novie .......many congrats and well done.

Yes it's a short visit, but it's goiung to be a special time.....make the most of your times together. Hope the weather will be fine and sunny :xxgrinning--00xx3:

TIEZA (Tourism Infrastructure and Enterprise Zone Authority) now replaces the Philippine Tourism Authority.
Here's the link to the TIEZA Travel Tax Dept Webpage (http://tieza.gov.ph/index.php/travel-tax)
Yes they'll need to pay

Yehey!! indeed Sir Peter, short but better than nothing really. Cant wait! Will make the most of it surely!

thanks for the link as well!

melovesengland
3rd May 2014, 22:12
thanks Slip, Sir Joebloggs and Rayna! :Jump::Jump:

Arthur Little
3rd May 2014, 23:01
:Jump: ... GREAT news, Novie ... I'm very sure your sister and daughter will "love England" too!! :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

grahamw48
4th May 2014, 00:36
Congratulations !

I hope you all have a wonderful 3 weeks together.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

jane2009
4th May 2014, 08:40
Congrats dai

Michael Parnham
4th May 2014, 08:43
Congratulations Novie, well done! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

jlags90
4th May 2014, 10:46
Happy days indeed :Jump:! Congratulations Novs :biggrin:

tiger31
4th May 2014, 11:07
Well done, at least they are coming at the right time of the year weather wise.

rani
4th May 2014, 12:07
Congrats! My son and my daughter got theirs also and will be spending three weeks with us as well :xxgrinning--00xx3:

cherrieclifford
5th May 2014, 06:31
Congratulations!!.. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

jake
5th May 2014, 08:37
Excellent :xxgrinning--00xx3:

mendoza82
8th May 2014, 10:59
Well done :xxgrinning--00xx3: I bet you're excited.. :smile:

Rosie1958
8th May 2014, 23:36
Congratulations to Novie and Rani, how wonderful for you both to have your child /children with you here in UK :hugx: You must be feeling very excited at the prospect of seeing your family again! :Jump::Jump::Jump::xxparty-smiley-050: