PDA

View Full Version : Spam Plonkers

KeithD
23rd October 2007, 09:03
Over the last few weeks we've had a number of :butthead:'oles posting wth links/spam .....DO NOT EVEN BOTHER......they only appear in the moderation queue, NEVER on the forum :icon_tonguew::icon_tonguew::icon_tonguew: ....and you get BANNED for all your wasted effort you :action-smiley-081:

Mrs Daddy
23rd October 2007, 09:41
ooopppsss

katherine
23rd October 2007, 11:00
hi sir,
pls dont get mad at me. I am refering to other members here who have just learned everything from ur website and now they are using ur name just to make their "new website" a hit..

to be honest ive been here on ur forum as a guest only a couple of weeks ago and I can say that uve done a great job in putting this website..You have helped other couples in preparing and getting a visa in a way that other people expresses here their experiences..I salute u for that..

its just so sad, that there are other members here in ur forum who are saying bad things behind ur back and gathering other members here to join in their forum.

ive given u the link for u to see it in urself,im just concerned for u..but i am very sorry if i find it offensive..
it's just i cant understand why other people are like that, they seem nice when talking to u but at ur back they are stabbing u to death..

if u think i am at fault here, im really sorry..

katherine
23rd October 2007, 11:02
i am really sorry Mr. Keith..

katherine
23rd October 2007, 11:07
I know u have read mr. admin my explanation and since u dont want to post it here, i hope u understand now my sentiments and why i tried to post the link without ur approval.

katherine
23rd October 2007, 11:08
thank u mr. admin

katherine
23rd October 2007, 11:27
i wonder why i wasnt able to see my confession here with Mr. Keith?

am i not allowed to post it Mr.Admin?

KeithD
23rd October 2007, 11:29
...and more importantly.....ARE YOU STUPID? :doh

katherine
23rd October 2007, 11:32
i am not stupid sir,its just i hate those people who are using people like u who are nice and friendly for their website to get hit..

KeithD
23rd October 2007, 11:32
...talking of getting hit....:rolleyes:

katherine
23rd October 2007, 11:33
have u checked sir the link ive given u?

katherine
23rd October 2007, 11:35
sorry for talking to get hit, i mean for their website to be well known to others..

KeithD
23rd October 2007, 12:10
I've been running forums for years, I don't give a hoot what others do or say on other forums as long as they are not in breach of copyright, then, as a Limited company, I SUE them :D

I get slagged off on other forums via Win2Win because some :action-smiley-081:'oles can't handle a losing run, but they don't realise they send ME extra business :xxgrinning--00xx3:

katherine
23rd October 2007, 12:21
I am glad mr. Admin that u take it positively..I really salute and idolize u..

its just I cant take that they are nice to u in front but they are stabbing u at ur back..but still i do believe in KARMA sir,everything they do it will be counted against them..

U make me proud of u more Sir..

KeithD
23rd October 2007, 12:31
I couldn't care less what folk think or say about me, not an issue.

I have over 200,000 indexed pages on Google across all my sites, and over 100,000 inbound links, and get over 55 million hits a year, that says I'm doing something right :D

The other site you mentioned isn't even indexed :icon_lol:

...and by you trying to put a link to the site, you would be giving them FREE PageRanking from here....a 'trusted' Google site.

katherine
23rd October 2007, 12:36
ok Sir, i understand now..thanks..

sorry for being silly..he he he

aromulus
23rd October 2007, 16:26
I am glad mr. Admin that u take it positively..I really salute and idolize u..

its just I cant take that they are nice to u in front but they are stabbing u at ur back..but still i do believe in KARMA sir,everything they do it will be counted against them..

Hummmm.... :Erm:
Somebody has definitively got an admirer....:xxgrinning--00xx3:

I hope that Ping also takes this "positively".....:rolleyes::rolleyes:

fred
23rd October 2007, 16:35

Sounds like something my maid would say.

baboyako
23rd October 2007, 21:24
.AT LEAST WE CAN STILL POST IN CAPS :xxgrinning--00xx3:

joebloggs
24th October 2007, 10:39
Sounds like something my maid would say.

my wife has never said that to me :D

aromulus
24th October 2007, 10:49
my wife has never said that to me :D

You must be doing something wrong, then....:Erm: