PDA

View Full Version : Roll on Sunday

stevewool
15th May 2014, 18:20
Sunday we shall be in Marbella and I cant wait, chill out time for a week, lots of great places to visit so lots of pictures to take too.

Be nice to sit and watch the world go by with no work in site, bring it on :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Longweekend
15th May 2014, 18:36
Enjoy.....:biggrin:

Michael Parnham
15th May 2014, 19:49
Hope you enjoy your vacation in sunny Marbella Steve and Em, wish we could be with you, but we will do it on another occasion.

Love from both of us! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

sars_notd_virus
15th May 2014, 20:40
Have a nice holiday Steve and Ems:heartshape1:

stevewool
15th May 2014, 20:50
thanks gang, we shall be thinking of you all

Terpe
16th May 2014, 08:18
Have a great holiday you both :Jump:

I know the area very well. My brother lived there for over 20 years.

Trefor
16th May 2014, 10:21
Enjoy.

Try a visit to Ronda and/or Granada if you have some wheels. Well worth it.

andy222
16th May 2014, 11:23
Enjoy. Looks like bbq time here tomorrow. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

marksroomspain
16th May 2014, 12:41
Sunday we shall be in Marbella and I cant wait, chill out time for a week, lots of great places to visit so lots of pictures to take too.

Be nice to sit and watch the world go by with no work in site, bring it on :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Beautiful part of Spain Steve if rather expensive in places, just for an eye opener pop into its neighbouring town Puerto Banus just a short stroll away and see how the other half live, yachts there belonging to the likes of the King of Saudi, Shirley Bassey etc etc...:yikes:

Also a visit to Gibraltar is a must if you haven't done so before, just an hour by bus for about €15 you even get that back by the cheap duty free of perfumes, cameras, jewellery, tobacco and spirits with cigarettes at about £19 a carton and a litre bottle of Bell's Whisky for about £6... :66::Wine::Beer:

Have a great trip the both of you...:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Trefor
16th May 2014, 13:34
Also a visit to Gibraltar is a must if you haven't done so before, just an hour by bus for about €15 you even get that back by the cheap duty free of perfumes, cameras, jewellery, tobacco and spirits with cigarettes at about £19 a carton and a litre bottle of Bell's Whisky for about £6... :66::Wine::Beer:

Have a great trip the both of you...:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Just a warning if you're driving to Gib. Park on the Spanish side and walk across, volume of workers crossing daily and Spanish customs can 'create' massive queues at the border.

imagine
16th May 2014, 14:37
have a great time:xxgrinning--00xx3: