PDA

View Full Version : Asian Dating Website

Jenny56
23rd October 2007, 11:17
Hello everyone,

I was speaking with my friends last night about possibly setting up an online dating website and was wondering if anyone has done this before and knows the best way to go about doing this?

KeithD
23rd October 2007, 11:32
Yes, don't bother way too much competition. You'd need £10,000's in advertising to start with. Plus most business comes from Google 90%+, and they ignore new sites for a year now, and if you are not ranked 5+ you will not get any business.

Just think of it as trying to break into the car market against Ford, Nissan, Chevrolet, etc....

Jenny56
23rd October 2007, 11:37
Hello,

thank you, i didnt realise it was that hard :bigcry:

I saw some good software thats already made, does anyone know if its good or not?

LINK REMOVED - DO IT AGAIN YOU WILL BE BANNED - PLEASE READ FORUM T& C's - Rob

Manybe i can use this to get started which would save me the 10,00$$ ?

Jenny56
23rd October 2007, 11:45
how can i ask peopls opinion if i cant tell them which software opinion i want?

katherine
23rd October 2007, 11:50
hi Jenny, I understand ur sentiments but I guess like what Ive experienced too they really dont allow posting links here most especially if its not ur own link..

am i right mods and mr. admin?

walesrob
23rd October 2007, 11:50
how can i ask peopls opinion if i cant tell them which software opinion i want?

No links allowed until you've reached 15 postings. This forum is dedicated to helping Brit-Fil couples with immigration advice and related matters, if you want to discuss Dating Website software, try some other forum. Thanks.

walesrob
23rd October 2007, 11:51
hi Jenny, I understand ur sentiments but I guess like what Ive experienced too they really dont allow posting links here most especially if its not ur own link..

am i right mods and mr. admin?

:NoNo:

katherine
23rd October 2007, 11:53
oh does it mean im not correct sir walesrob?

katherine
23rd October 2007, 11:55
but I know a website created by a member here and then they are saying bad things to other people here when they recruit members..

katherine
23rd October 2007, 12:04
thank u for deleting my posts.

walesrob
23rd October 2007, 12:15
thank u for deleting my posts.

No problem :xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
23rd October 2007, 12:18
I know ALL the dating software, and it is WORTHLESS even if it is FREE, if you cannot advertise to get your brand name out there. I run over 50 sites, and if you have no idea about SEO for starters you have no chance of making a penny.

Unless you are specifically doing a J'ewish Lesbian Anal Toy', or other VERY specific dating site, you will not make any money......and those would not make money anyway as little demand. Like poker, the market is flooded.

DO NOT believe all the blurb you may read on the Internet, they only want your money. You would be starting from ZERO and have 47,000+ other dating sites to get above in the listing before you started making any money, and it will take over a year before you even get on the bottom rung of the ladder.

katherine
23rd October 2007, 12:23
thanks for the info Sir..:)

Jenny56
23rd October 2007, 13:04
Admin please delete my account on this website, i feel the service you offer is not realtic and very unfair, i guess your not actually philophino and simply a business man trying to get rich!

I will indeed be telling others about the horrible experience iv had on this site!

Shame on you!

kimmi
23rd October 2007, 13:12
how come u say those words Jenny56?

kimmi
23rd October 2007, 13:18
this forum have helped us a lot in gathering informations and knowledge in preparing about the fiance/spouse and even tourist visa..

Mr. Admin didnt force u to become a member here, and I can't see anything wrong with his reply to u..and pls know they have all the right to approve or delete the links ure trying to post here..after all its their website, we are glad that this is website is free for all those people who needs help with regards to the visa..

I agree with Mod Walesrob, if u want to discuss some dating websites or planning to use their website in other means ud better go to other forum.
Back off..

walesrob
23rd October 2007, 13:31
Admin please delete my account on this website, i feel the service you offer is not realtic and very unfair, i guess your not actually philophino and simply a business man trying to get rich!

I will indeed be telling others about the horrible experience iv had on this site!

Shame on you!

Thank you, we look forward to some peace and quiet :xxgrinning--00xx3: Now buzz off.

The service we offer here is very realistic and very fair, and yes you are correct, Keith is not a Filipino, and yes he is trying to get rich.

We really couldn't care less what you tell other people, we have better things to worry about.

KeithD
23rd October 2007, 13:49
:Erm: Someone ask's for advice, I give it FREE, and a SEO Advisor would charge $$$'s for the same, and you behave like an :action-smiley-081:'ole

Go run your site, I love seeing :butthead: wipes fail, I've seen 1000's of them come & go over the years.....sink quicker than the Titanic :icon_lol:

joebloggs
23rd October 2007, 13:56

Shame on you!

:icon_lol:, a service, say for a car or what ever is something you usually pay for :D, scouser keith dosn't charge for membership, its FREE :yikes: do you intend to charge a membership fee for your dating site?, not many would pay. He runs this forum not to make money, (i'm sure the few pennies he gets helps thou, but it costs money and time to run), he does it to give something back to the filipinos and brits out there.. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

as for dating sites, there are 1000s out there, so whats would be so difference about yours? only way i be interested if it was BOGOF :D, good old morrisons, what they gonna do without your ROB? what are you planning to do now :Erm:... good luck with the hunting :xxgrinning--00xx3:

fred
23rd October 2007, 15:08
philophino

****!! I never seen it spelt that way before!!
I guess your not actually a Filipino either.. and simply a business man trying to get rich!

Pepe n Pilar
23rd October 2007, 15:40
Very well said Kimmi:):):)

KeithD
23rd October 2007, 16:21
I've earned something more valuable than money, it is called RESPECT.

fred
23rd October 2007, 16:23
I've earned something more valuable than money, it is called RESPECT.

Is that why you moved to Wales?

:xxparty-smiley-004:

KeithD
23rd October 2007, 16:25
Is that why you moved to Wales?

:xxparty-smiley-004:

It's on my Erasure video!!!!

walesrob
23rd October 2007, 21:57
, BOGOF :D, good old morrisons, what they gonna do without your ROB? what are you planning to do now :Erm:... good luck with the hunting :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Well I was offered a job 2 weeks ago as an Administrator in a care home, but they are still chasing up references, in a meantime I got sit here and wait.

LEAHnew
24th October 2007, 06:57
:icon_lol:YOU GUYS SO FUNNY no need to go humour section to laugh:Rasp:

tiger@tigress
24th October 2007, 07:04
:icon_lol:YOU GUYS SO FUNNY no need to go humour section to laugh:Rasp:

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

LEAHnew
24th October 2007, 08:10
Hi Tiger u laugh coz i laugh hehehe..well i'm just so happy coz i got flowers from my kukupops:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

ervenescence
24th October 2007, 10:04
newbies, please read before posting.

You will gain a red reputation or banned for being stubborn :Rasp:.

Don't post LINK or we will be saying goodbye you are the weakest LINK..:Hellooo:

fred
24th October 2007, 10:33
You will gain a red reputation or banned for being stubborn

Ervenescene..
Why??
Your rep seems to be OK??

ervenescence
24th October 2007, 10:39
Means im not really pain in the butt :xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
24th October 2007, 10:55
Means im not really pain in the butt :xxgrinning--00xx3: