PDA

View Full Version : HELP!!! problem with brit bf

princess_dhang
23rd October 2007, 13:47
Hi, everyone!

I feel so down and lonely and I have no one to talk to.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

What shall I do? Somebody, help me, please.....

Alan
23rd October 2007, 14:04
Princess_Dhang,

I'm sorry but you are probably not going to like my answer - find someone else!

I wish you well.:)

Al.

joebloggs
23rd October 2007, 14:11
:xxgrinning--00xx3: your right there AL,
he's the one with the problem not you, maybe he has a reason for acting like this:Erm:, LDR's are difficult enough :NoNo:

kentish
23rd October 2007, 14:18
Maybe he's got REGLA?????????

or just being grumpy???????????

KeithD
23rd October 2007, 14:25
You've only been in contact 2 weeks for God's sake......with an attitude like that just find someone else.....in fact you SHOULD be chatting to a few at once, and make sure they have a decent job, and are not a MANC :xxgrinning--00xx3:

ginapeterb
23rd October 2007, 14:36
Hello Princess, sorry to hear about your 2 week old BF what is his problem, did he spit out his dummy when he didnt think you were being malambing enough for him, next he will be throwing the toys out of his pram...

Dont take it too hard, there are many fish in the sea for you, some of the courtships on here lasted years, mine was at least 2 years before we married, 2 weeks is a nano blip in these type of relationships.

Best of luck....dont let it get you down...

kimmi
23rd October 2007, 15:12
hi dhang,

sorry to hear about ur situation right now with ur boyfriend..well i agree with most of our guys have said here..

there are lots of fishes in the ocean.. at least u have known the real him at this early stage of ur relationship.
u're only in a two weeks relationship but he's acting childish for his age..

Its not ur lose, sis!:)

fred
23rd October 2007, 15:24
Last night, he got irritated at me because according to him, i seem to be not interested at all to him because when he asked me "how are you" i said "i'm fine... watching a TV program online"

Tell him you were watching Premier league football..
Problem solved.

vbkelly
23rd October 2007, 16:16
sorry dang but what can i say is you just meet him 2weeks ago on online dating and you falled in love with him without knowing him well, oh thats rediculous.and now he pushed you away from him if i were you don't contact him even phone or email just live him alone and find another man

IanB
23rd October 2007, 17:06
At least you found out quickly that he is an idiot, and so it hasn't wasted too much of your life. Good luck in finding a man who deserves you - but try not to fall in love too quickly next time!

Ian

bornatbirth
23rd October 2007, 18:40
sadly as honest as some people can be others are not,before you get attached to anyone to quickly chat to lots of guys and think of all the stuff u wanna know about them and what they think.
and dont be to trusting let him come to u!

Shifty-Sidney
23rd October 2007, 18:47
Hey, there are loads of decent single blokes out here, looking for nice girls (dont anyone say it!!!! lol).
Just like there are many female scammers, there are also low-life blokes too. Shop around and try a few!.

You should never buy anything before you try it anyway :icon_lol:

KeithD
23rd October 2007, 19:15
Dhang..............does the name Mark roll off the tongue? :omg:

aromulus
23rd October 2007, 20:07
Hey, there are loads of decent single blokes out here, looking for nice girls (dont anyone say it!!!! lol).
Just like there are many female scammers, there are also low-life blokes too. Shop around and try a few!.

You should never buy anything before you try it anyway :icon_lol:

After a few days in Glasgow I get back just in time so that I don't mention the unmentionable....:rolleyes:

But you really were asking for it...... again....:doh

From your last paragraph.... Do I take it that you will try the milk before investing in the whole cow...????:D

Shifty-Sidney
23rd October 2007, 20:39
From your last paragraph.... Do I take it that you will try the milk before investing in the whole cow...????:D

hahaah, nope - as always - i will jump in, buy the heard and then find the foot and mouth! :doh

bigtombowski
24th October 2007, 00:00
dhang, i agree with what everyone else is saying ... move on ... you will find a good guy :)
t

princess_dhang
24th October 2007, 02:00
This is the story Dhang: My BF drove home at break neck speed, he rushed to the post office to mail me a letter, cos he wanted to speak to me 6000 miles away, & it seemed like i was not really bothered about his efforts to keep the communication lines open as often as possible... I was wrong.... I really love my BF and I will not go and look for another guy.... Thanks, anyway for your responses...

princess_dhang
24th October 2007, 02:03
WE BOTH JUST GOT PARANOID WITH THE THOUGHT OF LOSING EACH OTHER...

I LOVE YOU STILL, NEIL and I DON"T WANNA LOSE YOU...

Bridget
24th October 2007, 02:15
Hi Princess_Dhang,
Firstly, welcome to the forum.
Im sorry to hear about you had a row with your Brit Bf but apparently now you made up again. I can imagine your smile on your face now. :)
Well, what I can share is this;

In every relationship, falling in love is the easy part, but building a healthy relationship takes time and hard word. Love is not enough to make a relationship work- it needs compatibility and it needs commitment.

Best Regards,
Bridget

Bridget
24th October 2007, 02:30
Next time, when he says,
" you go away, leave me alone"
Just leave him alone, give him some space. That doesn`t mean you will lose him, sometimes man wants to be on his own, the more you chase him or insist to talk to him the more he get annoyed. If after a day or two he did not apologise to you or initiate to talk despite you email him and ask how things going on, then you got to be brave to face the truth that he is not into you. A gentleman knows how to accept his mistakes and ask for apology. You are young and beautiful filipina be smart. :)

Cheers!
Bridget

princess_dhang
24th October 2007, 05:02
Hi, Keith

My BF and I were able to work things out... He wants our privacy and I want to give it to him... Can you please delete all my posts here? I just feel so stupid for having done things so hastily... I just felt really sad and upset when I posted that message... I'm sure I will get all the ridicules from people here...

I'm sorry for wasting your time, guys.... I may be banned for doing this... I just want to let my BF know that he really is important to me and that I care for his feelings...

I'm sorry and i hope you will delete all my posts here...

Thank you
Dhang

LEAHnew
24th October 2007, 06:33
Don't worry Dhang it's part of experience:xxgrinning--00xx3:....and besides this is informative to those who undergo same situation like you but it depends to them how they’ll handle it.
Don't feel stupid...remember if we're inlove we do feel it sometimes or most of the time :D:doh

Cheers,
Leah

Hanna
24th October 2007, 06:45
Dhang_dont give up,just only trials...might be he have family problem....

Hanna.

tiger@tigress
24th October 2007, 06:54
Hiya Dhang... welcome to the forum...
Im sorry to hear your story... Give him space leave him alone for a while but be prepared to move on...

vbkelly
24th October 2007, 09:59
Thank you so much, mark, tom, aromulus, ia, vb, fred, and kimmi for your response. My boyfriend and I talked about what happened last night. He's just upset and bothered with a lot of things. We are okay now...

hi dhang goodluck nice to hear that good news

fred
24th October 2007, 10:23
Princess..Just as well you didn't take the early advice eh??!!

ervenescence
24th October 2007, 10:26
It's part of long distance relationship. Hope both of you can handle this situation. Lots of consequences, one of them is insecurities for some reasons like, age gap? looks? etc...etc..

Goodluck misis :)

fred
24th October 2007, 10:31
one of them is insecurities for some reasons like, age gap? looks? etc...etc..

when he gave out brains
I thought he said trains
and I missed mine

when he gave out looks I thought he said books
and I said I didn't want any

when he gave out noses
I thought he said roses
so I asked for a big red one

when he gave out chins I thought he said gins
so I asked for a double

when he gave out legs
I thought he said kegs
so I asked for two fat ones

when he gave out heads I thought he said beds
so I asked for a soft one

I'm in a terrible mess!

joebloggs
24th October 2007, 10:55
have you been out in the mid day sun again fred :Rasp::Cuckoo:

ervenescence
24th October 2007, 10:57
He's in tha hammock having his tanduay :xxgrinning--00xx3:

kimmi
24th October 2007, 11:11
wow thats a nice one Fred!:)

is it because of tanduay or gin?

ginapeterb
25th October 2007, 07:38
I hate to be the "You told us this weasel of the bunch" but Dhang, didnt you tell us, you only met him 2 weeks ago online ?

Wow, and already you fell in love with him ? you are now telling us that you made up with this guy, fine, good for you, but 2 weeks and in love ? I think thats what you told us.

With all the advice you have been given, you decided to carry on anyway, I just hope your Neil isnt Neil from York, from Filipinaheart.com, it probably isnt...as it would be an amazing coincidence if it was, and I would be shot for being the bearer of bad news.

Neil from York who has been at Filipinaheart.com for about 2-3 years, is a professional British boyfreind of countless Filipinas who has broken their hearts with the promise of coming to see them, he then goes to Philippines on a trip where he books visits with 2-3 girls and then spends about a week with each one, he sleeps with them once having proposed marriage, and then comes up with a story that he will buy the ring and send it to Philippines, and that his business is slow right now.

The girls end up having to borrow money to meet him in Cebu, Manila or Davao, he doesnt give them any money to get home, and he is a cheapy charlie, kuripot kuripot kuripot.

After getting back to UK, he chats to them for about 2 weeks, and then changes his yahoo address.

He has been reported to Filipinaheart.com about his womanzing behaviour, but there is little they can do about him.

Just hope this is not your Neil.. !!!

andypaul
25th October 2007, 18:38
What a charming fellow this neill is im sure one day Karma will catch up with him in some way or another.

bornatbirth
25th October 2007, 18:51
as they say fools rush in!

do you have neils address other than york?

bornatbirth
25th October 2007, 19:00
its also funny that guys make a first post with how bad its been going,but the next time everythings fine lol

Mrs Daddy
25th October 2007, 20:48
oh dear,dear!thats part of life dhang specially love...:)if there`s harmony theres agony.:)

kimmi
26th October 2007, 01:15
well,lets understand dhang's situation right now.. im sure we all experieced those kinds of feeling when we were inlove..we were blinded by love and we cannot think and sometimes we became crazy..

after all, it's still her final decision on what to do..we can post a lot of advises here based on our opinions on how we view the situation, or even based on our own experiences but still the last say is on her..and remember people in love sometimes get hard headed, the more u explain the more they will make their life complicated.

all we can do is to wish her all the best, and hope that her kind of relationship with her bf will work..:)

all the best Dhang..!

fred
26th October 2007, 01:29
He's in tha hammock having his tanduay :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Now this is starting to get a little spooky!
Do you have some kind of spy portal?

princess_dhang
26th October 2007, 02:38
Greetings!

I am addressing this to all those who have judged my BF based from my first post. It's like a public slander and it is so unfair. My BF is not the Neil of York and I didn't meet him at FilipinaHeart FYI. As I have said, we are okay now and that he just seem. It's just so unfair to judge my BF without you guys, knowing the truth behind his stresses in life... And I am sure that half of tne members in this forum would have committed suicide if they had to deal with the things my BF is having to deal with in life at this moment. He is only human and he can only take so much.

My BF is suffering from a lot of pains, actually 3 years of crap... He just lost his mother a few months ago and at the moment he's dealing with a lot of issues, both in his personal and business life. I just would like to sort things out and put the record straight. He just flipped for 24 hours and we are PERFECTLY OKAY now. I hope you, guys are now enlightened and have a better picture of what has happened. Please understand his situation instead of slating his personality. That is most unfair really. HE IS NOT THE NEIL OF YORK!!!

My BF has enough on his plate to deal with without people being judgemental on him. You do not even know him. He is actually a nice person, & not the guy you all seem to think he is.

PLEASE.... ONCE AND FOR ALL, STOP PASSING ON NEGATIVE COMMENTS ABOUT MY BF. I know for a fact that he is not the Neil of York you are referring to.

I know I will get the ridicules from you but it's okay. If you want to ban me, then go ahead.... I just would like to rectify the situation.

fred
26th October 2007, 03:24
Personally,I would never ask for advice on any internet forum in regards such a personal nature.
Secondly,let me tell you..You are certainly not the first on this forum to do so and I sincerely doubt you will be the last!!
It is impossible for strangers to make an accurate judgment based on any characters or situation when they do not know the whole story with 100% clarity,however you must also bare some responsibility for posting a question open to so much conjecture.

Listen..Don`t worry about it.
Just put this brief cyber space incident down to experience and don't let it bother you..
Not worth it.

Can you please delete all my posts here? I just feel so stupid for having done things so hastily...I'm pretty sure that you can still edit your posts if you want..It would almost be like you didn`t write them!!
The internet is fickle!!

Fred.

pennybarry
26th October 2007, 07:44
Just fine you gave him another chance but watch out of his being bloody moody attitude!

kimmi
26th October 2007, 10:59
very well said Fred..:)

joebloggs
26th October 2007, 11:05
oh you ask for advice, then shoot the messenger.........

sorry for your b/f :cwm24:, i've been there, but as for problems, everyone has problems, and its comes with living, only people who don't have problems are deads ones, and yes some people do on here understand, but i don't take it out on anyone, i've been stressed all my life :cwm24:, last month my younger brother died, less than 3 yrs ago my stepfather died, and since his death my mom has had a stroke, broke her hip, and been close to death twice, at one point even intensive care refused to take her, and thats not including the £1000 op to save my dogs life in feb, never mind the money problems ive got, but each day i get up, hoping today will be a better day :rolleyes:

so take it easy yourslef and wish you both good luck :xxgrinning--00xx3:

fred
26th October 2007, 11:24
I'm pretty sure that you can still edit your posts if you want..It would almost be like you didn`t write them!!

And then she starts a whole new thread!!

very well said Fred.

Thanks Kimmi..Not sure why I bother though!!

Joe..
Eh up lad..Chin up!!
You seem to be doing pretty well to me..
(for a Northerner)

kimmi
26th October 2007, 11:26
Greetings!

I am addressing this to all those who have judged my BF based from my first post. It's like a public slander and it is so unfair. My BF is not the Neil of York and I didn't meet him at FilipinaHeart FYI. As I have said, we are okay now and that he just seem. It's just so unfair to judge my BF without you guys, knowing the truth behind his stresses in life... And I am sure that half of tne members in this forum would have committed suicide if they had to deal with the things my BF is having to deal with in life at this moment. He is only human and he can only take so much.

My BF is suffering from a lot of pains, actually 3 years of crap... He just lost his mother a few months ago and at the moment he's dealing with a lot of issues, both in his personal and business life. I just would like to sort things out and put the record straight. He just flipped for 24 hours and we are PERFECTLY OKAY now. I hope you, guys are now enlightened and have a better picture of what has happened. Please understand his situation instead of slating his personality. That is most unfair really. HE IS NOT THE NEIL OF YORK!!!

My BF has enough on his plate to deal with without people being judgemental on him. You do not even know him. He is actually a nice person, & not the guy you all seem to think he is.

PLEASE.... ONCE AND FOR ALL, STOP PASSING ON NEGATIVE COMMENTS ABOUT MY BF. I know for a fact that he is not the Neil of York you are referring to.

I know I will get the ridicules from you but it's okay. If you want to ban me, then go ahead.... I just would like to rectify the situation.

hi Dhang,

i have read ur post by surprise..firstly, it is u who decide to post ur problem with ur bf Neil,maybe during that time u need somebody to talk to and feels that u need to say it or u will go crazy..all of us here i assure u feels like that especially if we have problems with our loved ones..but is anybody here in the forum force u or either threaten u to post ur problem here?tell me..

second, u are saying that all those people who gave u advises and comments are unfair and considered public slander..oh sorry maybe we havent warned u that most of the people here are HONEST, and we don't like wasting people's time in making replies and advises which we know are not true and will not help the people in need..just take it this way, HONESTY begets HONESTY.
but if u dont want honest and true advises u can go to other forum and move on..

third, it is very obvious who u are referring about the post of Neil from FilipinaHeart..HONESTLY, I find it offensive on his part..I tried to read his post a lot of times just to check if he really says that he is referring to ur bf..oh well I just like to quote what he said for u to remember,

"I just hope your Neil isnt Neil from York, from Filipinaheart.com, it probably isnt...as it would be an amazing coincidence if it was, and I would be shot for being the bearer of bad news."

does he said anything there that the Neil from Filheart is really the Neil ur bf?tell me..

and lastly, people here may tend to judge(as what u said) and give advises based on their experiences and what they think of the situation..and since its only ur side which we heard here, so we only based our replies on what u post here..

well i just hope that ur relationship with ur bf will last longer than u think and everything will be ok with him..

oh but pls do remember HONESTY is the best policy..

LEAHnew
26th October 2007, 11:29
:xxgrinning--00xx3:very well said Mareng Kim:)

tiger@tigress
26th October 2007, 12:01
Goodluck if everything is settled between you and your bf.. But its also unfair to be rude to all people who made an effort to read your post put thier place in your shoes (base on your own writtings) then now when everything is OK you turn everything around.... first people here dont even know you/your bf... If they say anything about against your bf like everybody says because of you created it... :doh:doh:doh

If you want to clean the name of your BF please do it in a nice way.... Not like this..... OK and If theres bad comment about Niel your fault cuz u feed us wrong impression...:NoNo::NoNo::NoNo:

KeithD
26th October 2007, 12:09
oh you ask for advice, then shoot the messenger.........

sorry for your b/f :cwm24:, i've been there, but as for problems, everyone has problems, and its comes with living, only people who don't have problems are deads ones, and yes some people do on here understand, but i don't take it out on anyone, i've been stressed all my life :cwm24:, last month my younger brother died, less than 3 yrs ago my stepfather died, and since his death my mom has had a stroke, broke her hip, and been close to death twice, at one point even intensive care refused to take her, and thats not including the £1000 op to save my dogs life in feb, never mind the money problems ive got, but each day i get up, hoping today will be a better day :rolleyes:

so take it easy yourslef and wish you both good luck :xxgrinning--00xx3:

...but worse than that....he's a MANC :icon_lol:

princess_dhang
26th October 2007, 12:33
To all those who have shown their sympathy and offered their advices, thank you so much.... In the process of clearing the name of my bf, I somehow made an impression that you all have been judgmental and had passed on negative and unfair comments on my bf. I really am sorry, I humbly admit that I am the sole reason why you made such comments because of the insufficient information that I have provided. I didn't mean to do such stupid act and I hate to justify it because I got too emotional and all. Yes, you're right that I shouldn't be posting such personal issue here... I really am sorry for wasting your time and I didn't mean to tell you that you had been too judgmental... It was really my fault... Please accept my apologies...
(this same message is posted in my second thread.... sorry....)

Thanks and my apologies....

kimmi
26th October 2007, 12:40
ok

joebloggs
26th October 2007, 13:39
...but worse than that....he's a MANC :icon_lol:

:doh i try to forget that !, fred i'm doing great :xxgrinning--00xx3:, worse comes to worse, i'll go broke if the wife don't get a full time job within the next 6 months, apart from that the only problems i've got should be others peoples, still our roof is not fixed, if they don't fix it by 1wk on monday, i'm taking the next door neighbour to smalls claims court, talking about court, looks like i'll have to give evidence again in the crown court in manchester against my ex-boss in a multi-million £ fraud :NoNo:, and finally i'm getting letters from a baliff for someone whos never lived at our house :icon_lol:, oh its all fun and games, just waiting whats around the next corner :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

and kimmi :xxgrinning--00xx3: if my wife had your common sense :xxgrinning--00xx3:, academically shes brilliant, but common sense, i'm affraid a scouser has got more of that than her :cwm24: ........ :NoNo: suppose you cant have everythnig :D

kimmi
26th October 2007, 13:44
thanks Joe..:)

i just find her post unfair as well..

kentish
26th October 2007, 15:08
Naku Dhang,
As I said, he's just grumpy. Tell him to take mydol tablets.
And don't forget to deliver us more good news. Try not to be so sensitive about what the people here say or you will just be grumpy too. take care.

Mrs Daddy
26th October 2007, 18:14
oh,whatever dhang in the first place you should have to think a hundred times before posting a thread like this...I am pretty much sure you not know you bf that much yet i know you`ll contadict me but who cares.cant you understand people here were just trying to sympatized you will hopefully your relationship will work smoothly if he continue to act like a child.!

princess_dhang
26th October 2007, 18:20
Thank you so much, guys for your insights. I appreciate it.. I know deep in my heart that my BF is a good guy and that he is worth the trust I am giving him.

Thanks!

tiger@tigress
26th October 2007, 21:42
Thank you so much, guys for your insights. I appreciate it.. I know deep in my heart that my BF is a good guy and that he is worth the trust I am giving him.
Thanks!

Goodluck hope some day we read u ask infos for Fiancee / spousal visa :Hellooo::Hellooo: