PDA

View Full Version : Torta Cebuana

dontpushme
23rd May 2014, 12:47
Anyone here have a good torta Cebuana recipe? I asked my Lola for hers, and all she gave me was a list of ingredient estimates. As for procedure, I was told "mata-mata lang gud".:doh

Tish
23rd May 2014, 19:17
Anyone here have a good torta Cebuana recipe? I asked my Lola for hers, and all she gave me was a list of ingredient estimates. As for procedure, I was told "mata-mata lang gud".:doh

Hi dontpushme :Wave:

Is it savoury torta or sweet torta?

Tish

dontpushme
30th May 2014, 22:54
Hi Tish! Sorry for the late reply. It's a sweet torta with cheese and sugar on top.

Tish
31st May 2014, 01:07
Hi Tish! Sorry for the late reply. It's a sweet torta with cheese and sugar on top.

Try the link below dai:

http://myadventuresinsimplebaking.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/cheesy-special-mamonfilipino-yellow.html?m=1

Tish :xxgrinning--00xx3:

dontpushme
31st May 2014, 11:20
Thanks! I've had mamon before, but it's not the same as torta. Murag pan nga dili and torta. I don't know how to describe it, but I wish I could go back to CDO to get some from my Lola.:icon_lol:

Tish
31st May 2014, 11:41
Thanks! I've had mamon before, but it's not the same as torta. Murag pan nga dili and torta. I don't know how to describe it, but I wish I could go back to CDO to get some from my Lola.:icon_lol:

Awww... Are you still craving dai? :hug-1::hug-1:

dontpushme
1st July 2014, 18:08
:hug-1: Yes, I miss my lola's food so much! I miss bam-i, torta, utan Bisaya, etc.:hubbahubba: But the baby has distracted me this last month so medyo nabawasan ang cravings.