PDA

View Full Version : its me jenny

jennyanne
24th October 2007, 03:52
Hello, Im jenny from philippines. I'll be looking forward to visit UK,particularly in London. I just want to meet friends and contact when I go there because I know it hard to go to far away from home when you dont know anyone.
Hope to be friends and be part of this group.

hope to see u all!

jenny

ervenescence
24th October 2007, 10:33
Hi there Jenny how you doing? was it you who I been chatted in yahoo recently? :)

welcome to the forum.

kimmi
24th October 2007, 11:22
hi Jenny welcome to the forum..:)

i am sure u will enjoy ur stay here, and be part of this family..
just keep posting..:)

japonica
5th December 2007, 13:52
Hello, Im jenny from philippines. I'll be looking forward to visit UK,particularly in London. I just want to meet friends and contact when I go there because I know it hard to go to far away from home when you dont know anyone.
Hope to be friends and be part of this group.

hope to see u all!

jenny

Hi Jenny welcome to the forum..

IainBusby
5th December 2007, 14:26
Hi Jenny and welcome to the forum. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Louella & Iain

KeithD
5th December 2007, 15:00
Jenny loves Benny, who take Rennie......:doh

Pepe n Pilar
5th December 2007, 15:16
Hi Jennyanne welcome to the forum!

nigel
5th December 2007, 20:28
Hi Jenny!
When you coming to London then? I'm planning on getting my wife to be Vimvie here in late January/early February next year!!:BouncyHappy: She'll be living in Chessington with me, it will do her good to have some friends when she gets here.:cwm12: She's from Digos in Davao, she'll be 19 in January, you didn't say how old you are? Anyway, I wish you all the best! Let me know if you want Vimvie's email or anything. Be lucky!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Marwin08
5th December 2007, 20:33
hi jenny,welcome to this wonderful forum and be part of the gang

eula mackay
5th December 2007, 21:24
hello jenny! welcome to the forum!

ponyang
5th December 2007, 22:39
hi Jenny! I'm sure it won't be a problem meeting filipino in London coz there are loads of them residing there...and welcome to the forum

lizaphil
20th December 2007, 17:38
hello jenny welcome to this furom

kimmi
21st December 2007, 11:45
Why Dont U Go Out And Said Ur Good News To Other People Who's Willing To Listen???huh????

kimmi
21st December 2007, 12:01
why dont u make ur own forum and do what u want instead????

joebloggs
21st December 2007, 12:06
Brenda would love nothing more than to share he good news with you Kimmi and the other members here.

She's so disappointed that she can't do so.

Unfortunately pompous idiot win2win seems to think he's living under the totalitarian regime in North Korea, and has thus banned freedom of speech!

He even had the audacity to call my Brenda a bint!!!

I'd like to meet him in a dark alley, and no, it wouldn't be me going to hospital!

I appeal to all decent members here to put this clown in his place, and get Brenda, and myself under my real name reinstated.

:NoNo: no need..
its keiths forum, if you don't like it, you can go somewhere else, thats freedom of choice.

fred
21st December 2007, 13:10
I'd like to meet him in a dark alley, and no, it wouldn't be me going to hospital!

Word to the wise.
Scousers live in dark alley`s.. Dont pick on a scouser in an alley..Certainly not a dark one.

(Admin..That was meant as a supportive compliment)

aromulus
21st December 2007, 14:23

We pride ourselves in being decent members of this forum. With lots in common :D
We write inordinate amounts of sarcastic banter and mickey takes about each other.:xxgrinning--00xx3:
But we don't stab people in the back.:NoNo:

And threatening violence in dark alleys, just shows the staggering level of KTN immaturity.:doh

I appeal to all decent members here to put this clown in his place

And by the way this is HIS place... :Hellooo:

walesrob
21st December 2007, 14:31

We pride ourselves in being decent members of this forum. With lots in common :D
We write inordinate amounts of sarcastic banter and mickey takes about each other.:xxgrinning--00xx3:
But we don't stab people in the back.:NoNo:

And threatening violence in dark alleys, just shows the staggering level of KTN immaturity.:doh

I appeal to all decent members here to put this clown in his place

And by the way this is HIS place... :Hellooo:

Eh? :Erm:

aromulus
21st December 2007, 14:35
Eh? :Erm:

I think I had one too many already and Crimbo is still a few days away....:NoNo: