PDA

View Full Version : French visa..need help

evo76
24th May 2014, 23:36
Hi, its been a long time since I've logged in here, but every time i need information, this is definitely the proper forum to go to.

Anyways, me and my husband will go to Paris this September but through his work, meaning his work organised a day trip to Paris with their families.

Since I'm still on my Indefinite Leave to Remain, I need to apply for a Schengen Visa.

Heard about the Visa Center, the TLS CONTACT' but they've got bad reviews, saying services are not good. Some say better to go straight to French Embassy.

Can anyone help me how and where to apply, please?

Thank you.

aprilmaejon
24th May 2014, 23:45
Hi, it's been a long time since I've logged in here, but every time i need information, this is definitely the proper forum to go to.

Anyways, me and my husband will go to Paris this September but through his work, meaning his work organised a day trip to Paris with their families.

Since I'm still in my Indefinite Leave to Remain, I need to apply for a Schengen Visa.

Heard about the Visa Center, the TLS CONTACT, but they've got bad reviews, saying services are not good. Some say better to go straight to French Embassy. Can anyone help me how and where to apply, please.

Thank you.

I have replied on your first post about Schengen visa...

You may have heard few bad reviews about the French TLS contact but based on my personal experience, the French Consulate assisted me very well with my first and second applications.

It was pretty much straightforward, in just half an hour and my application was finished. Then visa arrived after 3 days of the application.

There are some changes in the requirements for Spousal Schengen Visas though, and that is you have to provide flights and accommodation bookings. When I applied, it wasn't a requirement yet....

aprilmaejon
25th May 2014, 00:04
Go to this link below and this will guide you all the way to the end of your visa application.

https://www.tlscontact.com/gb2fr/login.php

First step is to register and log in then you have to fill up the personal details, etc...

evo76
25th May 2014, 08:55
Thank you... Thank you...