PDA

View Full Version : A month's holiday

stevewool
28th May 2014, 21:06
You have a month to have a holiday in the Phils, so where do you go, how long to go for and do you try to visit so many places too???

There are some places that we know we would like to visit, but any suggestions would be welcome.

Yes, we shall be seeing the family too, and maybe drag them along to some nice places, but so far they dont know we are coming yet.

irishman12
28th May 2014, 22:30
That depends on where you have been before. Do you want to take flights or land travel? From Bohol you could take ferry to Camiguin or Cdo, Siquijor, Dumaguete, etc.

London_Manila
29th May 2014, 03:01
Burgos Street in Makati and Fields avenue in Angeles City :Rasp:

grahamw48
29th May 2014, 04:51
...or Subic ?

...where I am now. :biggrin:

Longweekend
29th May 2014, 07:09
Graham,
I drove through Subic in April and thought the place unfortunately looked on its last legs, how are you finding it?

Steve.r
29th May 2014, 08:25
Yes, we shall be seeing the family too, but so far they dont know we are coming yet.

Why don't you leave it that way Steve? Then they can't plan how to spend your money.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

I also feel that know that you have your plan for the future, maybe it is better to spend some time in one of your preferred places instead of a day here and a day there. Try to get the feel for a place. This might help you make a more firm decision when the time comes for your move. All this done without family biting your's and Emma's heels.

Alternatively, get yourselves up to ours again. Vincent, Lenii Charie and the boys will be happy to see you again.

grahamw48
29th May 2014, 08:28
Very much vibrant and alive, I'd say.

Maybe we're talking about different areas ? :Erm: