PDA

View Full Version : Mabuhay!

captainmcrowe
24th October 2007, 18:46
Hi all. My name is Mark,
i am a british citizen who has been happily married to a fillipina for 7 months. My wife's name is Stephy. We live in Norwich, Norfolk.
Stephy is a senior carer and i work in a window company. We met in Norwich and i have travelled to the philippines twice, so far.:)

walesrob
24th October 2007, 18:57
Welcome to the forum Mark. We're a friendly bunch - but watch out for the Manc and the Scouser!

Bridget
24th October 2007, 22:19
Welcome to the forum Mark. Im sure you will have a great time here. Regards to Stephy. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

kimmi
25th October 2007, 04:12
welcome to the forum Mark..

i am sure u will enjoy ur stay here..:)

ginapeterb
25th October 2007, 07:15
Welcome Mark from Naaaarwich.

Your question about your wife's status has been answered, just follow the advice mate and watch out for the professional visa experts, sometimes the heart rules the head....but in your case...the rules are clear.

Do not follow them at your peril.

Nice to see you though.

joebloggs
25th October 2007, 10:42
Welcome to the forum Mark. We're a friendly bunch - but watch out for the Manc and the Scouser!

what ya mean calling Mancs, i'll not call anyone with the same name as me :D, oh bootiful norfork...:xxgrinning--00xx3:

but scouser keith will not be :D today, as he didn't get any turkish delight last night :icon_lol::D:icon_lol:

halo-halo
25th October 2007, 10:59
Hi everyone!

I am glad that i joined this forum...as i browse the group's threads its informative. I would like to make friends to everyone...anybody from Hampshire?
Mabuhay tayong lahat! :)

vbkelly
25th October 2007, 11:28
welcome mark to the forum

KeithD
25th October 2007, 12:16
Liverpool for the UEFA Cup :Hellooo: ......it's a tactic we haven't let on to anyone yet :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Mrs Daddy
25th October 2007, 20:57
welcome.welcome and welcome...:)

tiger@tigress
25th October 2007, 20:58
Hello Mark and welcome to the forum