PDA

View Full Version : Sham weddings end in prison honeymoon

joebloggs
31st May 2014, 15:43
random checks by the HO that people are living together should help end some of these shams.

It was a sophisticated money-making racket designed to flout immigration laws and allow non-EU citizens to live in the UK after the Home Office had told them to leave.

read more here .. http://www.expressandstar.com/news/local-news/2014/05/31/sham-weddings-end-in-prison-honeymoon/

Dedworth
31st May 2014, 16:35
Scum - longer sentences required :mad:

andy222
31st May 2014, 17:34
Scum - longer sentences required :mad:
I agree.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Dedworth
1st June 2014, 11:51
Usual suspects from the sub continent and Warsaw Pact

Iani
1st June 2014, 22:12
Why the blazes can't the Border Agency and politicians see the pattern here, especially when one party normally never marries outside their culture and religion.

The government would probably set up a committee to investigate why dogs hang around butchers, they are so clueless.

joebloggs
1st June 2014, 22:30
Why the blazes can't the Border Agency and politicians see the pattern here, especially when one party normally never marries outside their culture and religion.

The government would probably set up a committee to investigate why dogs hang around butchers, they are so clueless.

as i said anyone who comes here on any sort of settlement visa, should get a random visit from the HO, just to check they are living together, that should catch some who got past the marriage stage. after all they are suppose to be a married couple in a subsisting and genuine relationship :wink:

Dedworth
1st June 2014, 23:06
as i said anyone who comes here on any sort of settlement visa, should get a random visit from the HO, just to check they are living together, that should catch some who got past the marriage stage. after all they are suppose to be a married couple in a subsisting and genuine relationship :wink:

Quite right Joe but that would be far too simple for the HO and they'd have to have a decade of consultations and working parties to come up with the procedures, rules & regs, risk assessment etc

email your idea to mayt@parliament.uk with "Suggestion Box" in the subject line