PDA

View Full Version : Some suggestions for the forum

Cheshire Cheez
31st May 2014, 16:34
I couldn't help but notice my hotel review was deleted and I got an infraction for spam. Though clearly I did not spam this website.

I suggest an open policy where decisions by moderators, or should I simply suggest Steve.r can be questioned?

I did ask Steve.r why he deleted my thread, but he also deleted my thread asking him why he did this.

This is an abuse of moderating power.

I suspect this too will be deleted.

bigmac
1st June 2014, 09:16
I have to agree with Cheez . I did read the thread--just before it was deleted. I couldnt see any reason to delete it. Also the long thread where Cheez was being roasted from all sides because of his opinions---why was that thread closed--? It was very active---and entertaining.

I do not agree with everything Cheez says---and certainly don't know him personally. In fact, I thought he was a troll when he first started posting.

It will be interesting if this thread is removed.

Longweekend
1st June 2014, 09:23
I was also going to add a decent eating place near the Nana when I noticed it has disappeared....:yikes:

Steve.r
1st June 2014, 10:06
From the owner of this website.

"It states at the top of every page "No other links without permission." It is the same rule for everyone unless they have permission to posts links. It is not just to prevent spam, it can also mean less income to support the site''. :smile:

Enough said.

KeithD
1st June 2014, 11:20
Cheez has ignored warnings about posting links, and has been abusive to people on here. Obviously he couldn't care less about the rules, forum etiquette, and how to respond to people in a friendly manner, even if he does not agree with them. If we let everyone do the same, then it would just be a spammer and troll paradise, that no self respecting person would visit. :xxgrinning--00xx3: