PDA

View Full Version : Happy Sunday everyone

mendoza82
1st June 2014, 12:18
Sunday is my best day of the week. Off from work that means I don't need to get up early in the morning hooray! :Jump::Jump: Went to Mass this morning and had some shopping in filipino store after. :smile: Lovely..plus a very nice weather today. Wow, thank you Lord. :smile::smile::smile: Have a happy Sunday everyone

Terpe
1st June 2014, 12:25
Sunday is my best day of the week. Off from work that means I don't need to get up early in the morning hooray! :Jump::Jump: Went to Mass this morning and had some shopping in filipino store after. :smile: Lovely..plus very nice weather today. Wow, thank you Lord. :smile::smile::smile: Have a happy Sunday everyone

Thanks mendoza...and here's hoping yours continues as it started.

It's about time we had a 'nice-weather' here in my area......we'll be out for a walk and talk later. :Jump:

Michael Parnham
1st June 2014, 13:33
You're having a good day Mendoza, may it continue! :sunshine::sunshine::xxgrinning--00xx3:

mendoza82
1st June 2014, 14:22
Thanks mendoza...and here's hoping yours continues as it started.

It's about time we had a 'nice-weather' here in my area......we'll be out for a walk and talk later.:Jump:

Thanks Sir Terpe, have a nice walk and enjoy the sun

mendoza82
1st June 2014, 14:25
Your having a good day Mendoza, may it continue!:sunshine::sunshine::xxgrinning--00xx3:

The sun just made my day Michael. It just stop me from thinking how I miss the Philippine weather. Have a wicked Sunday :smile:

Dedworth
1st June 2014, 14:55
Been down the Thames path on the bike, very pleasant

lilbasuk
1st June 2014, 19:57
Not the best Sunday for me. :cwm25: Had last week holiday from work and tomorow's my first day back. Need to get back into routine! :yikes:

stevewool
1st June 2014, 20:27
A great Sunday, weather fantastic, both off work, dinner out, what could be better :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

han
1st June 2014, 20:36
Happy sunday to you too mendoza82 :Wave:

It's nice to have Sat-Sun off. Unfortunately for me I'm on a 4on 4off shift so my off varies :smile: :biggrin:

Never-mind I'll get Sunday rest again in a few weeks time. :biggrin: :Cuckoo:
:tea_cup5::tea_cup5:

mendoza82
3rd June 2014, 05:29
Been down the Thames path on the bike, very pleasant

I'm hoping this coming weekend we going to have a nice sunny weather again:smile:

mendoza82
3rd June 2014, 05:31
Not the best Sunday for me. :cwm25: Had last week holiday from work and tomorow's my first day back. Need to get back into routine! :yikes:
Awww bless you well I came back to work started yesterday straight until Saturday so don't worry you're not alone haha,anyway just enjoy the work

mendoza82
3rd June 2014, 05:32
A great Sunday, weather fantastic, both off work, dinner out, what could be better :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:
Couldn't agree more:xxgrinning--00xx3:

mendoza82
3rd June 2014, 05:34
Happy sunday to you too mendoza82 :Wave:

It's nice to have Sat-Sun off. Unfortunately for me I'm on a 4on 4off shift so my off varies :smile: :biggrin:

Never-mind I'll get Sunday rest again in a few weeks time. :biggrin: :Cuckoo:
:tea_cup5::tea_cup5:
How are you Han?:smile:just had my new shift my off is Sunday Monday and working Tuesday to Saturday I like it coz I don't like working Sunday's haha