PDA

View Full Version : New here

Jennyleitch
2nd June 2014, 17:00
Hi I'm Jenny Leitch. I'm married to British man from UK and soon I will live with him in UK.

I hope you guys can help me by giving some advice coz we apply for my spouse visa soon, I'm looking forward to it.....:smile:

aprilmaejon
2nd June 2014, 17:06
Hi I'm Jenny Leitch. I'm married to British man from UK and soon I will live with him in UK.

I hope you guys can help me by giving some advice coz we apply for my spouse visa soon, I'm looking forward to it.....:smile:

:welcomex: to the Forum Jenny!

All of us in this forum would be very pleased to give you advice/s with regards to your future visa application.

Don't hesitate to ask us...anytime. Ok? :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Jennyleitch
2nd June 2014, 17:50
:welcomex: to the Forum Jenny!

All of us in this forum would be very pleased to give you advice/s with regards to your future visa application.

Don't hesitate to ask us...anytime. Ok? :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thanks for a warm welcome here. :smile:

Terpe
2nd June 2014, 18:01

Hi Jenny, welcome aboard Filipino UK :welcomex:

Michael Parnham
2nd June 2014, 18:03
Welcome to the Forum Jenny, where in the UK does your husband live? :xxgrinning--00xx3:

aprilmaejon
2nd June 2014, 18:04
Thanks for a warm welcome here. :smile:

What info do you need about your spousal visa?

Do you already have any ideas about the sort of documents you will be gathering?

Jennyleitch
2nd June 2014, 19:12
He is in Glasgow, Scotland :smile:

Jennyleitch
2nd June 2014, 19:18
My concern is, do we need to apply the visa first or take the TOEIC exam? Hope somebody can give advice :smile:

Terpe
2nd June 2014, 23:23
My concern is, do we need to apply the visa first or take the TOEIC exam? Hope somebody can give advice :smile:

You'll need to pass the English test before you can apply for visa.
By the way, TOEIC is no longer acceptable (approved) by UKVI for visa. You'll need to take another one. Take a look at the UKVI approved listing.

You also need to secure a TB screening certificate from the UKVI approved clinic in Manila before you can apply also.

Arthur Little
3rd June 2014, 01:08
He is in Glasgow Scotland :smile:

Hi, Jenny ... and a warm :welcomex: from another [native] :Kilt: Glaswegian, long-since "exiled" :icon_lol: some 60 miles further north to
the 'Fair City' of Perth.

Jennyleitch
3rd June 2014, 02:38
Thanks you very much for the info, terpe

Jennyleitch
3rd June 2014, 02:39
Thanks Arthur for welcoming me here,,

Doc Alan
6th June 2014, 08:35
Hi, Jenny ... and a warm :welcomex: from another [native] :Kilt: Glaswegian, long-since "exiled" :icon_lol: some 60 miles further north to the 'Fair City' of Perth.

Welcome Jenny, I'm also from Glasgow, " exiled " like Arthur, but in my case to north-east England - sunny Scarborough :smile:!

stevie c
6th June 2014, 11:18
Hi Jenny & a warm welcome to this fantastic forum :Hellooo:

Tish
6th June 2014, 11:23
Welcome to the forum Jenny:Hellooo:

My FIL (father in law) was from Dundee and hoping to visit the place this summer :Wave:

Tish

Jennyleitch
6th June 2014, 17:05
Thanks a lots guys:smile:

Rosie1958
7th June 2014, 09:23
Welcome to the forum Jenny, I see that you are from Alabang. I stayed there several times when my brother's family were living there (my nephews went to San Beda College, loved it and still miss it).

I hope that you make it over to Scotland soon! :Kilt: