PDA

View Full Version : Still Waiting....

Aleesa
6th June 2014, 08:20
It's now 50 days since I submitted my daughters settlement application and still it hasn't been assessed yet accdg to UKVI..has anyone here who submitted their application last week of March heard anything on their application..kind of worrying now...::anerikke:

Jentobeharrison
6th June 2014, 08:22
I lodged mine 2nd of April and just got an email from UKVI

"Your visa will be despatched shortly. Passports can normally be collected from the Visa Application Centre after 3 days depending on which country you applied from or will be couriered back to you only if you have availed of this service. UKVI"

Baruk
6th June 2014, 08:28
It's now 50 days since I submitted my daughters settlement application and still it hasn't been assessed yet accdg to UKVI..has anyone here who submitted their application last week of March heard anything on their application..kind of worrying now...::anerikke:

Hi there Aleesa me and my daughter lodged our application to vfs last March 20 but still no email from them. I know it's difficult to wait this long but I am hopeful that it will come very soon now:smile::smile:

sweetlove
6th June 2014, 08:29

"Your visa will be despatched shortly. Passports can normally be collected from the Visa Application Centre after 3 days depending on which country you applied from or will be couriered back to you only if you have availed of this service. UKVI"

congrats jen.... job well done also for you... when are you planning to fly? me, im flying with saudi airlines on july 3 . if you want we can fly together hehehe

Jentobeharrison
6th June 2014, 08:33
congrats jen.... job well done also for you... when are you planning to fly? me, im flying with saudi airlines on july 3 . if you want we can fly together hehehe

Im surely gonna be so paranoid this weekend as I haven't seen my passport yet. Agony.

Dont wanna assume first, my fiancee and I are both really nervous. HAHAHAH. Will get back to you when i got the confirmed visa. Labyu xx

Baruk
6th June 2014, 08:39
Im surely gonna be so paranoid this weekend as I haven't seen my passport yet. Agony.

Dont wanna assume first, my fiancee and I are both really nervous. HAHAHAH. Will get back to you when i got the confirmed visa. Labyu xx

You are good Jen. I had that email twice during my visit visa and it's an automated email when your visa is approved. You should be happy by now.. The long wait is finally over:smile:

Jentobeharrison
6th June 2014, 08:42
Is there any instance that they got that message but they got a refused visa application?
When I got the refusal of my marriage visitor visa, they texted me saying "your processed visa application is ready for collection"

Oh gosh, I am too pessimisstic, dont wanna put my hopes up!! But help me to pray! :)

Baruk
6th June 2014, 08:48
Is there any instance that they got that message but they got a refused visa application?
When I got the refusal of my marriage visitor visa, they texted me saying "your processed visa application is ready for collection"

Oh gosh, I am too pessimisstic, dont wanna put my hopes up!! But help me to pray! :)

If it's the vfs who emailed you alone then you should be doubtful. That email you got is from the ukba hub... Anyway, I think it's better to wait till you see your passport eh.. Congratulations though :xxgrinning--00xx3:

sweetlove
6th June 2014, 08:51

calm down because im pretty sure 100% their is a visa on your passport. steve_mike just recieved his passport with visa earlier. so relax dont stress yourself too much ,,x

Jentobeharrison
6th June 2014, 08:55
its from UKVI-Manila Visa Hub

Fiance is crying lol. and I am tooo!!!! :( :(

Baruk
6th June 2014, 08:59
its from UKVI-Manila Visa Hub

Fiance is crying lol. and I am tooo!!!! :( :(

Sorry I mean Ukvi Manila hub... Ahh that sweet I'm sure it's tears of joy, you will be together soon now and you will be happy.. Then you can plan for the that big day. I'm happy for you two x x

marksroomspain
6th June 2014, 22:50

Congratulations sweetheart you have got it, never known any instance with those words "YOUR VISA WILL BE DISPATCHED SHORTLY" and the outcome has been negative well done.....:xxgrinning--00xx3:.....:airline:.....:Britain:

rani
7th June 2014, 20:11

Congrats Jen! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

apolaki
9th June 2014, 11:17
Earlier today, the missus received an email with the below message.

“Your visa will be despatched shortly. Passports can normally be collected from the Visa Application Centre after 3 days depending on which country you applied from or will be couriered back to you only if you have availed of this service. UKVI”

And just now, received another email with this

“The processed visa application for GWF reference number - GWF030****** was received at the UK Visa Application Centre on 6/9/2014 2:44 PM .
If a courier service was purchased from VFS, your processed application will be delivered to the chosen address.
If not, your documents can be collected during the designated passport collection times.
Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do NOT reply to this email".

Does this mean? Actually, I don't want to think lest I go crazy. Best to be prudent and just wait a few more days. After all, I managed to not stress myself with worry the last 10 weeks :-)

Terpe
10th June 2014, 06:47
......Does this mean? Actually, I don't want to think lest I go crazy. Best to be prudent and just wait a few more days. After all, I managed to not stress myself with worry the last 10 weeks :-)

The message from Manila Hub tells it all "Your visa will be despatched shortly".
Whereas you right to be prudent and wait until you hold the passport and visa to be 100% sure I've not known anyone here to receive that message who hasn't been granted the visa.
As is stated, it's an automated message........if the ECO pressed the wrong button in error that's the only reason not to 100% confident.

With that said, I'll offer congratulations and say well done :Jump:

We've had quite a few winners these past couple of weeks. :smile:

apolaki
10th June 2014, 08:26
With that said, I'll offer congratulations and say well done :Jump:

We've had quite a few winners these past couple of weeks. :smile:

Thank you.

Visa received today:smile::smile::Jump:

DAnn
11th June 2014, 04:44

Hi there Jentobeharrison! I received a similar email yesterday. I see that you posted 4 days ago. So I j ust wanted to ask, did you get your passport and visa back already? The email did say, "can normally be collected" after 3 days... just wondering when I should visit VFS to collect mine. I did not subscribe to delivery service so I must go and collect the visa personally.

DAnn
11th June 2014, 04:46
This is from the email I received yesterday. It looks like good news, doesn't it?

sweetlove
11th June 2014, 04:56
This is from the email I received yesterday. It looks like good news, doesn't it?

Congrats Danny ,,, just wait till the vfs email u .. When is your plan to travel ?

Jentobeharrison
11th June 2014, 04:58
Visa and passport are in my hands now. Wait for vfs to send you another email

DAnn
11th June 2014, 06:25
Thank you, sweetlove! Hope that second email will come in soon! :)

DAnn
11th June 2014, 06:27
Thank you Jentobeharrison. Yes, hopefully I will be able to post another good news here today. That is when that second email comes in! Oh second email, come to mama now hahaha!

Terpe
11th June 2014, 09:20

Well done and many congratulations ....... you did it :Jump:

DAnn
12th June 2014, 07:43
Well done and many congratulations ....... you did it :Jump:

Thank you Terpe! :smile:

I remember my first post here. It was about annulment. I was so worried at the time and was on the verge of just giving up. Today is so far from all of those dark days! Thank you for this community. It has been a lot of help to people like me. Seeing good news from members that had successful endings in their visa application has cheered me up each time and helped ease my mind somehow. We will be celebrating in the UK very soon! Hurray! :Jump: