PDA

View Full Version : Need help on filling the ILR form correctly

aprilmaejon
9th June 2014, 12:35
Hello everyone,

I hope members here who just recently applied for their ILR can help me on these questions below:

Situation 1: Passport and BRP still on my single name but I am using my married name since I got married and all my documents are on my married name.

QUESTION: What should I put on the APPLICANTS NAME?
On SECTION 1- Applicants personal details - I put what is in my passport as it is really specified.... But the rest, I just put my married name on.

Situation 2: I met my husband online (Tagged.com) on March 2010, established a gf-bf relationship on April 2010. We met in person on April 2011 in Bacolod City. I arrived in the UK on December 2011. Got married April 2012.

QUESTIONS: How am I gonna answers these questions below:

Section 2B - YOUR RELATIONSHIP TO YOUR PARTNER
2.1 WHEN did you first meet your partner? .......will my answer be MARCH 2010 or APRIL 2011?
2.2 WHERE did you first meet?.....will my answer be ONLINE(Tagged.com) or BACOLOD CITY. (online is not a place so should it be Bacolod City?)
2.5 HOW LONG have you been LIVING IN A RELATIONSHIP?.... will it be since APRIL 2010 or since DECEMBER 2011?

Situation 3: I came over here in the UK under Fiancé Visa, then applied for FURTHER LEAVE TO REMAIN after the marriage then now I am applying for INDEFINITE LEAVE TO REMAIN...

QUESTION: SECTION 2B MARRIAGE AND CIVIL PARTNERSHIPS

2.15 Were you married or in a civil partnership when you were last granted leave in this category?.... YES or NO.... I answered YES. Is that right?

Situation 4: When I applied for FLR, BIOMETRICS was done at Luton post office, but I can't remember WHEN I've done it.

QUESTION: Do I really need to fill this part although I can't remember the exact date of when my biometrics was done?

SECTION 6 Number 8: Give details when your fingerprints were taken:_____________________

Many thanks

melovesengland
9th June 2014, 14:10
Hello everyone,

I hope members here who just recently applied for their ILR can help me on these questions below:

Situation 1: Passport and BRP still on my single name but I am using my married name since I got married and all my documents are on my married name.

QUESTION: What should I put on the APPLICANTS NAME?
On SECTION 1- Applicants personal details - I put what is in my passport as it is really specified.... But the rest, I just put my married name on.

If its me I would put whats on my passport and BRP just to make it all easy and to avoid confusion.

Situation 2: I met my husband online (Tagged.com) on March 2010, established a gf-bf relationship on April 2010. We met in person on April 2011 in Bacolod City. I arrived in the UK on December 2011. Got married April 2012.

QUESTIONS: How am I gonna answers these questions below:

Section 2B - YOUR RELATIONSHIP TO YOUR PARTNER
2.1 WHEN did you first meet your partner? .......will my answer be MARCH 2010 or APRIL 2011? April would be the answer as you met him in PERSON
2.2 WHERE did you first meet?.....will my answer be ONLINE(Tagged.com) or BACOLOD CITY. (online is not a place so should it be Bacolod City?) Bacolod, use the time when you first met him in person
2.5 HOW LONG have you been LIVING IN A RELATIONSHIP?.... will it be since APRIL 2010 or since DECEMBER 2011? You havent really lived together in April 2011 so I would say that put the date when you first arrive in the UK to settle.

Situation 3: I came over here in the UK under Fiancé Visa, then applied for FURTHER LEAVE TO REMAIN after the marriage then now I am applying for INDEFINITE LEAVE TO REMAIN...

QUESTION: SECTION 2B MARRIAGE AND CIVIL PARTNERSHIPS

2.15 Were you married or in a civil partnership when you were last granted leave in this category?.... YES or NO.... I answered YES. Is that right? Yes indeed your right, since you are already married before you were granted FLR M

Situation 4: When I applied for FLR, BIOMETRICS was done at Luton post office, but I can't remember WHEN I've done it.

QUESTION: Do I really need to fill this part although I can't remember the exact date of when my biometrics was done?

SECTION 6 Number 8: Give details when your fingerprints were taken:_____________________

You should have kept the letter that the post office gave you after you have done the biometrics. Try and find it, all the answers are there.

Many thanks

That is based on my own understanding so I stand to be corrected. :)

Terpe
10th June 2014, 07:44
I would highly recommend that you make use of your nearest Settlement checking service (https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/settlement-checking-service)

Most folks find a friendly, helpful and knowedgeable service.

Each application has it's own differences

aprilmaejon
10th June 2014, 11:20
I would highly recommend that you make use of your nearest Settlement checking service (https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/settlement-checking-service)

Most folks find a friendly, helpful and knowedgeable service.

Each application has it's own differences

I am booked for Checking Service on Thursday Terpe....:smile:

Terpe
10th June 2014, 13:42
I am booked for checking service on Thursday Terpe....:smile:

They'll sort everything for you :xxgrinning--00xx3: