PDA

View Full Version : Spouse visa application

sweet_mazza
10th June 2014, 04:02
Hello Guys,

Im starting to fill in the online application form for settlement visa. May I ask for your help with the "SPONSOR DETAILS". Technically, my hubby will be my sponsor, right? but there's a field there asking about my relationship but it doesn't have any option for "husband/spouse".

Thank you

sweetlove
10th June 2014, 04:47
Hello Guys,

I'm starting to fill in the online application form for settlement visa. May I ask for your help with the "SPONSOR DETAILS". Technically, my hubby will be my sponsor, right? but there's a field there asking about my relationship but it doesn't have any option for "husband/spouse".

Thank you

I put others, then I explain it to the additional information that my sponsor is my husband, date of our wedding.

Michael Parnham
10th June 2014, 06:01
If you are applying for Spouse Visa it won't require an option, you're already married! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

sweet_mazza
10th June 2014, 10:09
I put others, then I explain it to the additional information that my sponsor is my husband, date of our wedding.

Will try that. Thank you.

sweet_mazza
10th June 2014, 10:10
If you are applying for Spouse Visa it won't require an option, you're already married! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

That's the form for the Settlement that includes Married/Civil Partnership Visa :)

NeilH76
10th June 2014, 14:16
I like the question, when did your partner enter the UK? .... duh, I am a British Citizen and was born here.