PDA

View Full Version : Good things come to those who wait!!

Jentobeharrison
10th June 2014, 14:17
I've been to my ups and downs about this visa journey and I know we are just starting. This forum witnessed how distracted I was about my visa application, it was really stressful I swear plus the pressure of the people around you. I was wondering what am I now if I gave up during those times? I'm glad I didn't and my fiancé didn't.

I got my passport with visa on it and I want to thank all of you who contributed to this life changing journey. I will be flying to England first week of July, booked CFO and will have my seminar on Monday :)

I'm under fiancée visa, on my visa it says:

VISA MARRIAGE C/P

Is that correct for fiancée visa? I am confused if this is the correct title for my visa.

How about the marriage visitor visa? what's indicated on it?

And also I've been trying to look for UKVI page where I can see the parts of the visa, but there's none, anyone can help?

Again, thank you so much

SimonH
10th June 2014, 14:18
May I be the first to congratulate you, very well done :biggrin:

raynaputi
10th June 2014, 14:20
Congrats! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Visa Marriage is the correct visa for the ones given a Fiance(e) Visa. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

grahamw48
10th June 2014, 14:20
Congratulations ! :Jump: :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Doc Alan
10th June 2014, 14:38
Great news Jen, congratulations :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Dedworth
10th June 2014, 14:44
Well done - you've put a huge effort in :xxgrinning--00xx3:

cherrieclifford
10th June 2014, 15:45
Many congratulations to u jen and ur partner,, :xxgrinning--00xx3:

joebloggs
10th June 2014, 20:38
:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Michael Parnham
10th June 2014, 21:06
Lovely news Jen! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
10th June 2014, 22:17
At last you hold your visa and your next chapter for life will begin.

You did well........many congrats.....
but please please try not to worry so much from now on ............:icon_lol:

marksroomspain
10th June 2014, 22:20
Jen been following all your ups and downs on this journey of yours the past couple of months and certainly know the stress and worry you have both been through likewise ourselfs....:icon_lol:

But your new life starts soon and what an exciting journey ahead and from myself and my wife Jamie a forthcoming welcome to the UK.

God Bless.......:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Rory
10th June 2014, 22:32
You did well........many congrats.....
but please please try not to worry so much from now on ............:icon_lol:

We were all the same until the visa was in our hands.

Congratulations, great news Jen. :smile:

Jentobeharrison
11th June 2014, 01:31
Thank you so much for everything, now I know your feelings that there's nothing to worry about my application. My fiance and I are wondering what would be are now if we gave up before? I am so thankful to everyone in here who also didn't give up for feeding me with information. I didn't even need a lawyer about this, just you guys and thank you thank you for not being tired answering my questions! :)

Sure terpe, I would never ever worry anymore... Well not so much hahaha. thank you thank you, thank you :)

Our mood as of the moment...

http://i826.photobucket.com/albums/zz184/Jen_Antalan/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps53b89cba.jpg (http://s826.photobucket.com/user/Jen_Antalan/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps53b89cba.jpg.html)

FilipinaDiver
11th June 2014, 09:07
Congratulations love!! Where in the UK are you again? Bon voyage!!

Jentobeharrison
11th June 2014, 11:37
I'll be from Newton Le Willows

Arthur Little
11th June 2014, 12:16
Jen ... once again, my congratulations on your success. :smile:

gladz
11th June 2014, 14:02
Congratulations. Welcome to the northwest part of England soon :Wave:

songz777
11th June 2014, 18:20
Congrats to you both, we both know the stress and tears but worth all the pain in the end!