PDA

View Full Version : Work and family

stevewool
14th June 2014, 08:50
These days of low wages or no work at all, what are your thoughts on this,
Starting a family or finding work to help yourself and your partner to live a decent life style here, and what if you are not working would you still have a child thinking its you right to have it?

I was listening to a radio show yesterday about not having a child because you cannot afford it.

So if you have to choose work and able to live and not be a burden to the state or anyone, or go without and have a child.

Michael Parnham
14th June 2014, 10:45
Work hard then you can have a child if you really want one! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

SimonH
14th June 2014, 10:53

This is what I've done :smile:

I don't think there's a right way, but there's definitely a wrong way if the only reason you're having children is to get a bigger house and more benefits :mad:

Arthur Little
14th June 2014, 14:18

Well ... :anerikke: ... unless one's a "Charlie Chaplin" an :olddude: of my vintage :biggrin: would have to "work" extremely hard :do_it: if he were planning to augment his brood ... :omg:!

Arthur Little
14th June 2014, 14:35
Well ... :anerikke: ... unless one's a "Charlie Chaplin" an :olddude: of my vintage :biggrin: would have to "work" extremely hard :do_it: if he were planning to augment his brood ... :omg:!

Hmm ... :yeahthat: would a"mount" to combining 'business with pleasure'! :wink:

Michael Parnham
15th June 2014, 07:07
This is what I've done :smile:

I don't think there's a right way, but there's definitely a wrong way if the only reason you're having children is to get a bigger house and more benefits :mad:

Thankyou Simon! :wink: