PDA

View Full Version : Pleased I found this forum

splitpin
16th June 2014, 00:09
Hi to all, I'm Pete from North Lincs. I've been to Cebu, Olango and Bohol.

Just trying to plan another trip now I've saved up again. Loved the people and the scenery once you get out of the cities.

A bit about myself: I'm a truck driver here, very keen motorcyclist. Been around Europe a few times. I like the simple things in life.

Ridden a scooter in Philippines :omg::NoNo:, was fun,

Regards to all.

Michael Parnham
16th June 2014, 06:10
Welcome to the Forum Pete, please tell us more about your trip to Philippines! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Steve.r
16th June 2014, 06:26
Welcome Pete. I am a biker too but had to sell mine when my wife in Phil's go pregnant and I bought her a car. I have a bike in Phil's now but not a big one, my wife bought it for me a Kawasaki Rouser 135 cc but it's fine for there. One day I will get another big bike but the children come first now.

Why have you not been to Luzon, lots to see there too.

Terpe
16th June 2014, 10:09
Hi Pete, welcome aboard Filipino UK :welcomex:

Ilocos Norte would be perfect for a biking tour.
Plenty of interest and heritage as well as fine beaches :xxgrinning--00xx3:

grahamw48
16th June 2014, 10:40
Welcome to the forum Pete.

Nice place North Lincs. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

splitpin
16th June 2014, 13:59
Thanks to all for the warm reception. Steve, a 135 is all you need in my opinion. I rented a 125 Honda in Bohol and it was enough. Had as much fun on that as I do on my Tiger. I was finding my feet both times I was there but will try to do more next time. Hopefully find somewhere decent to rent a bike from.

Thanks Terpe, I've written that down and will do some research. Any ideas are welcomed. Thankyou.

Tish
16th June 2014, 21:59
Welcome to the forum :xxgrinning--00xx3:

I love and miss Cebu which is my home town :smile:

splitpin
16th June 2014, 22:36
Thanks Tish, I just want to get back there asap :smile:

Tish
17th June 2014, 07:46
Thanks Tish, I just want to get back there asap :smile:

Wish I could just get back to Cebu too :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Went back 20 months ago now but only for 2 weeks! :omg: as work were a bit tight on my holiday request for 1 month :doh

Might need to go this year for 1 week just to formalized some paperwork which I'm not really looking forward to :NoNo: as would prefer to stay longer :Cuckoo:

Tish

splitpin
17th June 2014, 17:25
I was supposed to be back this July, but plans changed unfortunately so hopefully later in the year, shame you cannot stay for longer than a week.

Arthur Little
22nd June 2014, 18:57
:welcomex:, Pete ... :icon_sorry: my greeting has been a bit "late" in coming.

Still ... :anerikke: ... better late than never, eh!

splitpin
24th June 2014, 16:00
Thanks Arthur, pleased to be here