PDA

View Full Version : What can you say?

Bridget
28th October 2007, 01:57
You wake up early, but your darling is not online then you log in to the forum and read some post and then read and reply then so on when you realised you`ve been there for a couple of hours and more :yikes: but you don`t care because you are having fun:xxgrinning--00xx3:
You went to work and its lunch time, you thought to log in to the forum and read and read and so so... until you realised that your lunchbreak is gone but you havent start eating your food..:NoNo: But you do not care because you re having fun:xxgrinning--00xx3:
You get upset with your partner and nobody to turn to talk and share your thoughts and emotions, so you log in to this forum and read the new post or read the humour portions and you start laughing out loud and you forgot that just a few minutes ago you were crying and sad.:xxgrinning--00xx3:
You are just arrived in the UK and you feel so lonely missing your love ones in the Phils and you found this site and you feel glad and feel at Home..!:xxgrinning--00xx3:
You get up and just sit infront of your computer while waiting for your tea or coffee to cool down you log in to this site and you completely forget to drink your coffee .:yikes: But its Ok because you had laugh and learn new things from this forum.:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Is isn`t that lovely to be a part of this forum? Hey guys you must admit this, you get addicted to this site, aren`t you?:):):Hellooo: Like me:Hellooo:
Cheers!
Bridget:

joebloggs
28th October 2007, 02:10
:xxgrinning--00xx3: so true, brought back memories :xxgrinning--00xx3: and nightmares :yikes: of many years ago, how me nad the wife use to chat thru icq and play online games for most of the weekends, upto 12 hrs a time and b4 i knew it, it was monday morning again, and i had to go back to work , and we use to chat most mornings b4 i went to work, :NoNo: :cwm24:.. :Cuckoo::Rasp: crazy days...

Bridget
28th October 2007, 02:17
play online games for most of the weekends, upto 12 hrs a time and b4 i knew it, it was monday morning again, and i had to go back to work , and we use to chat most mornings b4 i went to work, :NoNo: :cwm24:.. :Cuckoo::Rasp: crazy days...

same here. Thanks to the technology that it didnt cost us a fortune to get in touch:)

LEAHnew
28th October 2007, 02:55
:xxgrinning--00xx3:nice post Bridget....oppps my beb online now...He's seeing me on cam wondering why im laughing:icon_lol:well i guess he knew it why:D
cheers,
Leah

Bridget
28th October 2007, 03:06
Thanks kukuroku, Enjoy your chatting with your beb...hehe

ginapeterb
28th October 2007, 08:13
I am addicted also, and I have been on this site for 3 years, so I know how you feel, I even left the forum for a while to do other things, It was ok, but it never worked out for me, I came back cos I like everyone here at this forum, plus its a laugh all day long I am here, apart from when I have to go and make a living....

And my Filipino honey just keeps bring the coffee....hmmmmm life couldnt be better...tssssssups honey..maramings salamat para kapee !

Bridget
28th October 2007, 08:48
I am addicted also
And my Filipino honey just keeps bring the coffee....hmmmmm life couldnt be better...tssssssups honey..maramings salamat para kapee !

Oh thats good for you Kuya Pete you have your honey there to make more coffee.:) Just make sure its a decaffeinated ha.
By the way, I like your post about the Cost of Filipina Courtship.Im glad that you have a good opinion about filipino customs/ lives. :xxgrinning--00xx3:Well done!
Cheers!

tiger@tigress
28th October 2007, 09:01
hehehe nice one

ginapeterb
28th October 2007, 09:35
Yes Inday, its so sad when you do not have anyone to bring your coffee, Willie Revillame said on wowowee recently that now he is being anulled from Liz Almoro, he does not have anyone to make his coffee, considering that he probably had many helpers in his house when they lived in QC together, I can probably not imagine Liz Almoro bringing his coffee, the helper would have brought it.

But its important for me..when I am working or on PC, the coffee keeps coming, that is very loving ! my honey is so malambing, that is what we guys like..for the honey to be very malambing, and its very much appreciated when they are.

Tks...

KeithD
28th October 2007, 10:53
Get yourself some Bewleys Java.......lovely....:)

Talking of which.....I just had to get my own.....what is the world coming to? :icon_lol:

kimmi
28th October 2007, 11:02
that was really a nice post Briget and I totally agree..I always log in here everytime I got the chance to be online, this forum is very informative and friendly..:)

Tish
28th October 2007, 11:10
I may not post on a daily basis (due to other commitments) which I'm not trying to use as an excuse :NoNo:, but this is the first thing I do when I get up in the morning!! I think I'm addicted to this site :doh

Bridget
28th October 2007, 12:22
[QUOTE=kimmi;40367]that was really a nice post Briget

Thanks Kimmi. I know you always online, I see you here everyday :):xxgrinning--00xx3:

kimmi
28th October 2007, 12:31
he he he..i am just very addicted here sis..:)

Bridget
20th November 2007, 15:38
he he he..i am just very addicted here sis..:)

Its all worth Kimmi as you have the result you wanted.

ginapeterb
20th November 2007, 19:39
Kimmi is a delightful young lady and she has been one the sweetest persons on this forum, your right Bridget, she did get her result, and are we not all so happy for little Sister Kimmi, tsssssups she is so nice to talk to....

Bridget
21st November 2007, 01:30
Kimmi is a delightful young lady and she has been one the sweetest persons on this forum, your right Bridget, she did get her result, and are we not all so happy for little Sister Kimmi, tsssssups she is so nice to talk to....

I agree :). Congrats again Kimmi. Have a safe journey to Scotland. :Hellooo:

kimmi
21st November 2007, 05:09
thank u Sis Bridget and Kuya Peter, I am really moved with ur words..

thank u for all the help and advices u extended on me..

I will be forever grateful for that..

thank u very much Sis and Kuya Peter..:)

Gie
21st November 2007, 06:30
Nice post Bridge:xxgrinning--00xx3: I am usually here whenever I can't sleep lolz:D

Bridget
21st November 2007, 06:58
Nice post Bridge:xxgrinning--00xx3: I am usually here whenever I can't sleep lolz:D

Thanks Gie,
Drink a cup of chamomile tea to help you to sleep.:):D