PDA

View Full Version : GMT is on!!!

JAMZ
28th October 2007, 08:03
BST (British Summer Time) in now over, GMT is on....

Guys, am I right...UK version is GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) since it's already winter...

Bridget
28th October 2007, 08:42
BST (British Summer Time) in now over, GMT is on....

Guys, am I right...UK version is GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) since it's already winter...

Oh yes Im glad that GMT is on now as I don not need to get up at 5am to catch up my sweetie online. At least from tomorrow I will get up at 6am here in the Phls. Thats goody good....:xxgrinning--00xx3: yeeheyy...
Cheers!

KeithD
28th October 2007, 09:20
We are in Winter time, but it is Autumn......it's a British thing!!!!

kimmi
28th October 2007, 11:13
thats great news..:)

joebloggs
28th October 2007, 12:00
i thought you meant good morning tv was on .. don't watch that :censored: :vomit-smiley-011::Blacklistthatsucks:

andypaul
28th October 2007, 17:44
i thought you meant good morning tv was on .. don't watch that :censored: :vomit-smiley-011::Blacklistthatsucks:
I thought the same as well. Wasn't that the one with Roland rat a puppet which saved it from ratings failure says a lot about the show if t was.

London_Nose
28th October 2007, 23:59
so meaning dapat papasok ako ng 9 am eh magiging 8 am, anak ng tinapa sobra lamig tumitigas na lahat ng daliri ko sa kamay samantalang yung ibang part ayaw na tumigas...

LadyJ
29th October 2007, 10:47
Aren't you aware of our new time London Nose? Oh dear! HEheh! You've got a good excuse tho..:icon_lol:

Can I just say, you need to learn about living to another country, specially If you are new here and living alone without any family/friends..

and can I remind you about the rules of the forum, you need to use English more oftenor else the boss will kick you out.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

London_Nose
29th October 2007, 14:41
really, i actually prefer posting in tagalog coz it reminds me of home, but if its the rule then so be it. i actually just fooling around, just trying to be funny because im not the type of person who are taking all things so seriously, but i guess im the only one who will post tagalog here:

Mga bibinibini at Ginoo, kung inyo pong mamarapatin ako po ay magpapakilala, sa ganang akin, ako po ay nagawi sa inyong lugar ng britanya di dahil sa aking kagustuhan kundi sa aking propesyon, kung ako poy inyong pagbibigyan ako poy magpapamalas ng aking kakayahan sa maraming bagay inyo lamang pong subaybayan at naway patnubayan ng poong maykapal. sumasainyo Ilong ng London.

kimmi
29th October 2007, 15:55
"Ladies and Gentlemen,
If u would allow me I want to introduce myself..in my own opinion, i am here in UK not because of my own will but because of my profession..If u would give me a chance i will prove to u my talents just wait for it and hope that the Almighty God will guide u..

truly urs,
London Nose"

Bro i do understand ur sentiments about how u miss talking in tagalog but i do hope u understand that this forum is for everybody, so pls do respect other people who are also using and posting in this forum..We all do followed rules in here, in due respect to other members..Please post in english..otherwise Mr. Keith will do the neccessary actions..

Pls keep that in mind.

London_Nose
29th October 2007, 16:06
"Ladies and Gentlemen,
If u would allow me I want to introduce myself..in my own opinion, i am here in UK not because of my own will but because of my profession..If u would give me a chance i will prove to u my talents just wait for it and hope that the Almighty God will guide u..

truly urs,
London Nose"

Bro i do understand ur sentiments about how u miss talking in tagalog but i do hope u understand that this forum is for everybody, so pls do respect other people who are also using and posting in this forum..We all do followed rules in here, in due respect to other members..Please post in english..otherwise Mr. Keith will do the neccessary actions..

Pls keep that in mind.

Hahaha... ok Duly Noted with thanks

Anyway just want to say hello to all of you im London Nose sister of London Eye. im originally from Singapore and assigned here in London for 2 freaking years. so i guess ill try get used to this stuff.

andypaul
29th October 2007, 22:03
I'e always wondered why there is not a tagalog section so all us hubbys could snoop ( i never let on how much i do or don't know just to freak out the family in phill:D) and learn some tagalog.

London_Nose
29th October 2007, 22:56
Looks like most of the couple here are local bloke and filipina lady, any local gal married to a Filipino Guy??? tell us hows the life so far :lol:

Gie
30th October 2007, 09:24
welcome London nose! how's london eye? lolz!!!