PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts ... xx

Moy
21st June 2014, 22:58
Love is a language spoken by everyone but understood only by heart. :wink:

grahamw48
21st June 2014, 23:38
Love is like peeing yourself. Everyone can see, but only you can feel the warmth. :wink:

Michael Parnham
22nd June 2014, 06:19
Love is like peeing yourself. Everyone can see, but only you can feel the warmth. :wink:

Well said Graham! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Moy
22nd June 2014, 09:51
I :biggrin: love it when I see old couples in love because it makes me believe that TRUE LOVE does exist. :cwm25::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tish
22nd June 2014, 10:51
I :biggrin: love it when I see old couples in love because it makes me believe that TRUE LOVE does exist. :cwm25::xxgrinning--00xx3:

I love to see old couples still together too Moy and I keep asking them what's the secret to a long lasting marriage :icon_lol:

Happy Sunday :Wave:

Tish

Moy
22nd June 2014, 10:56
I love to see old couples still together too Moy and I keep asking them what's the secret to a long lasting marriage :icon_lol:

Happy Sunday :Wave:

Tish
Real love is not based on romance, candle light dinner and walks along the beach. In fact, is based on respect, compromise, care and trust xx :wink:

Tish
22nd June 2014, 11:01
Real love is not based on romance, candle light dinner and walks along the beach. In fact, is based on respect, compromise, care and trust xx :wink:

Very true and wise words dai :xxgrinning--00xx3:

joebloggs
22nd June 2014, 11:09
Real love is not based on romance, candle light dinner and walks along the beach. In fact, is based on respect, compromise, care and trustxx :wink:

:xxgrinning--00xx3: That's what I like, a woman who wouldn't cost me any money :biggrin:

:xxparty-smiley-004:

Tish
22nd June 2014, 11:11
:xxgrinning--00xx3: That's what I like, a woman who wouldn't cost me any money :biggrin:

:icon_lol: You sounds just like my hubby Joe :xxgrinning--00xx3:

And like your missus, I am a low maintenance wife :wink:

Moy
22nd June 2014, 11:12

To fall in love is awfully simple, but to fall out of love is simply awful :cwm24::biggrin::laugher:

Moy
22nd June 2014, 11:13
Very true and wise words dai :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Marriage is like vitamins: we supplement each other's minimum daily requirements. :icon_lol::action-smiley-081::grosyeux::biggrin:

Tish
22nd June 2014, 11:31
Marriage is like vitamins: we supplement each other's minimum daily requirements. :icon_lol::action-smiley-081::grosyeux::biggrin:

:xxgrinning--00xx3: Shame I don't always know which supplements to give a dose to on a daily basis :NoNo:

Maybe I need to learn to be a mind reader I think :Erm::icon_lol:

Moy
22nd June 2014, 13:02
:xxgrinning--00xx3: shame I don't always know which supplements to give a dose to on a daily basis :NoNo:

Maybe I need to learn to be a mind reader I think :Erm::icon_lol:

:Cuckoo: Love does not need a reason. Pure love will come from the heart without reason and it’ll stay every season :icon_lol::biggrin:

Tish
22nd June 2014, 16:27
:Cuckoo: Love does not need a reason. Pure love will come from the heart without reason and it’ll stay every season :icon_lol::biggrin:

:xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol:

Michael Parnham
22nd June 2014, 19:07

True Love is all these things together! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Moy
22nd June 2014, 21:39
True Love is all these things together! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Young love is a flame; very pretty, often very hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. The love of the older and disciplined heart is as coals, deep-burning, unquenchable.
:wink::biggrin:

Arthur Little
22nd June 2014, 22:47
Young love is a flame; very pretty, often very hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. The love of the older and disciplined heart is as coals, deep-burning, unquenchable.
:wink::biggrin:

Hmm ... as an :olddude:, I think I'm sufficiently qualified to agree with you on that! :wink: