PDA

View Full Version : Annual salary

sean88
22nd June 2014, 08:50
Good morning everyone just a quick question. When applying fiancée visa dose the embassy judge you on your contracted hours of your work or your P60 which includes any overtime, I know the requirements are £18600 but its so hard to get a job these days that pay that much. Any help would be appreciated guys.

stevewool
22nd June 2014, 08:57
Not sure but its what is on your P60 , yes its hard for some to take that amount home but have you thought about a second job to get that amount till your partner is here, every little helps they say

sean88
22nd June 2014, 09:12
Steve thanks for the reply bud, an yeh I been trying hard to get second job as well as a new full time job and no luck yet, but I been lucky with all the over time I had its helped a bit.

Terpe
22nd June 2014, 09:19
Good morning everyone just a quick question. When applying fiancée visa dose the embassy judge you on your contracted hours of your work or your P60 which includes any overtime, I know the requirements are £18600 but its so hard to get a job these days that pay that much. Any help would be appreciated guys.

UKVI will judge you on the total gross annual income.
Yes that will be the total earned gross income indicated on your P60 / P60's

You can have any number of jobs/incomes that are combined to meet the income threshold.
You MUST support with payslips and bank statements.

I'd strongly advise you to review the Immigration Rules - Part 8 Family Members (https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/301566/20140406_Immigration_Rules_-_Part_8_MASTER.pdf)

You'll understand the basics and be able to ask specific questions around your own circumstances. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

sean88
22nd June 2014, 09:28
Wow thanks a lot Terpe, it is what I thought or really hoped, you really helped there. Thank you my friend.