PDA

View Full Version : Indefinte Leave to Enter and Family Visit Visa Granted

sars_notd_virus
28th June 2014, 17:28
Well after all our efforts and the confusion of the new visa application process and waiting for 47 working days, we finally got the email "your visas have been dispatched" yeah!

Thank you Lord our daughter will be joining us soon on a family settlement to join parents and at the same time as my mother will be visiting on a family visit visa (think we will make the most of it and have her here for five months three weeks and six days)

What a brilliant Christmas this will be !! :):heartshape1::heartshape1:

Happy Days!!

KeithD
28th June 2014, 17:36
Congrats :Hellooo:

Great to hear you will be a complete family unit again :xxgrinning--00xx3:

grahamw48
28th June 2014, 18:43
Congratulations. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

songz777
28th June 2014, 18:55
Well after all our efforts and the confusion of the new visa application process and waiting for 47 working days , we finally got the email "your visa's have been dispatched" yeah thank you Lord our daughter will be joining us soon on a family settlement to join parents and at the same time as my mother will be visiting on a family visit visa (think we will make the most of it and have her here for five months three weeks and six days)

What a brilliant Christmas this will be !! ::)):heartshape1::heartshape1:

Happy Days!!

Great news! Happy for you .. it's a lovely feeling! :xxgrinning--00xx3::biggrin:

SimonH
28th June 2014, 19:00
Great news :xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
28th June 2014, 19:16
Great news Mari, so that means we are not invited for xmas dinner now then

raynaputi
28th June 2014, 21:02
So happy for you Mari girl! :heartshape1:

Michael Parnham
28th June 2014, 21:14
Congratulations it will be nice for all of you to be together! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

han
28th June 2014, 22:14
:xxgrinning--00xx3: Congratulations !!! :smile:

Terpe
28th June 2014, 22:23
Fabulous news Sars :Jump:

Gonna be some great times and shining memories for sure.

A big well done to you in securing some tough - and often problematic - visas :appl:

Arthur Little
29th June 2014, 19:02
:Jump: ... GREAT news about your mother's and daughter's respective visas, Mari ... congratulations !! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

cessxy
29th June 2014, 21:46
Finally, congrats :Wave:

jake
30th June 2014, 05:24
Excellent news :xxgrinning--00xx3:

sars_notd_virus
30th June 2014, 17:55
Thanks everyone :smile: I am a bit dizzy looking for cheap flights :Cuckoo::icon_lol:

silverpat1987
6th September 2014, 20:01
Hi, Sars_notd_virus! How did you apply for your child's ILE? Also, did you submit it at the same time as for your mother's visa? I'm planning to do the same thing, but don't know where to start. Thank you! :smile:

Rosie1958
8th September 2014, 04:46
I missed this one ....... many congratulations Sars on securing Indefinite Leave to Enter for your daughter and also for you mother's visa, so very pleased for you!!!! :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::Hellooo:

sars_notd_virus
8th September 2014, 15:49
Hi, sars_notd_virus! How did you apply for your child's ILE? Also, did you submit it at the same time as for your mother's visa? I'm planning to do the same thing, but don't know where to start. Thank you! :smile:

Hi Silver Pat!! Welcome to the forum :smile:

For a start, please check the link I've provided below and post a new thread in this forum if you've got any more queries about ILE and I - and the rest of the members here - will be more than happy to help you. (We need more info from you:

What visa you have at the moment; how long have you left the applicant; sole responsibility issues etc.)

https://www.gov.uk/apply-uk-visa

sars_notd_virus
8th September 2014, 15:49
I missed this one ....... many congratulations Sars on securing Indefinite Leave to Enter for your daughter and also for you mother's visa, so very pleased for you!!!! :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::Hellooo:

Thank you Rosie :heartshape1: