PDA

View Full Version : Am Robbed!

myliitlehaven07
30th June 2014, 12:47
Well that's how I feel now after paying so much money so I can get my visa decision today! There is no decision for my ILR because my English Test TOEIC is still being decided and investigated as he terms it :cwm23::cwm23:

Am well aware it's being taken out of the list but why the hell are they not taking it off their list and updating it!!!

It's robbing us money!time! It puts us in emotional torture!!!! Worse, they can't even just say go get ur English Test we give u visa but they said it is still being investigated!! For what??? When they already decided to take it off and just ignored people who already spent money!!!

myliitlehaven07
30th June 2014, 14:00
Right until I have submitted my ILR. Today only, did I find out that TOEIC has been taken out of their list but why the hell have they not updated this in their accepted list???

I was advised of NO DECISION today for my visa after using their premium service. Did I ever find this out? I depended on their LIST which they have never BOTHERED to update!!! Was advised that my TOEIC is still under INVESTIGATION and only that time can they make decision of my visa!! HOW IS THAT FAIR??? Why a mistake and wrong deed of whoever were they gives IMPACT to us?????? :Brick::Brick::Brick::Brick:

sars_notd_virus
30th June 2014, 19:37
Right until I have submitted my ILR. Today only, did I find out that TOEIC has been taken out of their list but why the hell have they not updated this in their accepted list???

I was advised of NO DECISION today for my visa after using their premium service. Did I ever find this out? I depended on their LIST which they have never BOTHERED to update!!! Was advised that my TOEIC is still under INVESTIGATION and only that time can they make decision of my visa!! HOW IS THAT FAIR??? Why a mistake and wrong deed of whoever were they gives IMPACT to us?????? :Brick::Brick::Brick::Brick:

Wait for their decision if they say NO, you have to speak with your MP not your fault they changed their system :cwm25:

myliitlehaven07
30th June 2014, 20:38
Wait for their decision if they say NO, you have to speak with your MP not your fault they changed their system :cwm25:

I have been researching since I got home. Some says applications made before July 1 2014 is still ok and cheaters were students!! How is that fair!! Stupid thing is, if this is the case, why have they not taken off in their approved English Test list!??? Am fuming!! The reason I paid extra is to avoid emotional stress - now they made it worse!

aprilmaejon
30th June 2014, 22:08
Hi mylittleheaven, I'm very sorry to hear about your trouble. :cwm25:
Tbh, I'm actually surprised that you didn't know about the TOEIC suspension. Didn't you heard anything about it since February this year? It was in the news...

Michael Parnham
30th June 2014, 22:18
Wow, I can imagine how you must be feeling after spending such a large amount on your application, don't know what to say other than I sincerely hope everything gets resolved rather quickly with the outcome that you must be anticipating, good luck and please keep us posted!

raynaputi
30th June 2014, 23:34
I'm really sorry to hear about your predicament. :NoNo: I just wish you could've been online here in the forum since the changes in the English tests got in the news. It was put here in the forum when the news about TOEIC fraud started and quite a few threads had been started about the validity of the TOEIC tests, like what April said above. I do hope your application will have a positive outcome eventually.

myliitlehaven07
1st July 2014, 09:50
I'm really sorry to hear about your predicament. :NoNo: I just wish you could've been online here in the forum since the changes in the English tests got in the news. It was put here in the forum when the news about TOEIC fraud started and quite a few threads had been started about the validity of the TOEIC tests, like what April said above. I do hope your application will have a positive outcome eventually.

When you are trying to make both ends meet, i don't think one can still be fully updated of what is going on. Plus the fact that I have relied on their ACCEPTABLE ENGLISH TEST list that they have FAILED to update! If this was the case that they have issue on this TOEIC test centre why they have not at least take it off for awhile or atleast put a note in there to avoid misleading people surely, not many will do RESEARCH as far back as FEBRUARY to just find out what is going on. I cant help but argue my case why they never have updated this list and what is annoying is why we honest people should suffer what those people have done. The investigation in TOEIC centre in UK is an isolated case! I did not take my test here AND to end up to be suspected of cheating as well is utterly nonsense!! Why a test i took back home still need to be INVESTIGATED??? For what sake this investigation will give me or should i say give them? More money because i could tell i will end up taking another English test! I was advised that there are still applications on hold because of this investigation! But why would they torment those people who are genuine enough to be given visa? Why cant they just interview those who submitted all their applications with TOEIC as their proof for english??? Will it not be alot easier and more efficient to prove they are well verse in English and have not cheated if this was their main concern???

AM FUMING! AM FURIOUS! I am LIVID. :cwm23::cwm23::cwm23: The least thing that i never thought i would have issue with my application is this English Test! I knew there was issue with it but not the main reason of cheating but it was a stupid thing I did is to rely on their crap LIST of English Test!!!!

I will definitely write them a long letter, NOT JUST FOR MYSELF, but for those who are going through the same with my situation. They are so crude to put us all in this roller coaster of waiting, pain and strain!!!!

andy222
1st July 2014, 09:56
Everybody who is putting in for FLR or ILR is going to be robbed. Fees go up every April. As for your prediciment I agree it's totally stupid that they have changed the rules. But it looks like you will have to take a test that is agreed with by the UKVI at this present time and apply again in the Phillipines like has been said. All the best to you. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

myliitlehaven07
1st July 2014, 10:53
Everybody who is putting in for FLR or ILR is going to be robbed. Fees go up every April. As for your predicament, I agree it's totally stupid that they have changed the rules. But it looks like you will have to take a test that is agreed with by the UKVI at this present time and apply again in the Phillipines like as been said. All the best to you. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thanks Andy. I know I will end up taking the test again and be robbed again. :Brick: What I am so totally not into, is why we applicants who did not take this TOEIC test in this country are affected by it? If that was the case why won't they investigate the centre as well in Philippines?

andy222
1st July 2014, 10:58
Good point. Many of us will be in the same situation if the rules change again. My wife will be applying for FLR in 2016. Who knows what it will be like then! :doh