PDA

View Full Version : Hi, I'm New

phcare
1st July 2014, 20:55
Hi, I'm new to the Middlesbrough area and would like to meet other filipinos in the area

Terpe
1st July 2014, 22:40
Hi, I'm new to the Middlesbrough area and would like to meet other filipinos in the area

Hello and welcome aboard Filipino UK :welcomex:

I've taken the liberty to have a new thread for your introductory post so it doesn't get lost in an old thread.
Hope you don't mind :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Good luck in your quest

Arthur Little
2nd July 2014, 02:05
:welcomex: to our friendly online filipino/uk website ... where, hopefully, :smile: you will take part in the fellowship we offer here for a start. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Michael Parnham
2nd July 2014, 06:06
Welcome to the forum phcare, I'm sure you'll find friends very soon, good luck! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Rory
2nd July 2014, 17:06
Hi there, welcome. Not so far away from us. :smile:

phcare
3rd July 2014, 14:38
Hi and Thank You Terpe :Rasp::smile:

phcare
3rd July 2014, 14:41
Hello Rory,

Yes .. I think so it is not too far from your place, and hopefully we could be friends on here and we'll meet in real one day. Are you from Cebu? :wink:

phcare
3rd July 2014, 14:45
Hi Michael Parnham, thanks for your words and yes I believe you, and here, with this is site would be the first steps I think .:smile:

phcare
3rd July 2014, 14:46
Thank You Arthur, and yeah it's my pleasure....

phcare
3rd July 2014, 15:45
Thank you guys :)

phcare
3rd July 2014, 16:00
Good Afternoon Everybody,

I would like to know if there is any Filipinos living in Middlesbrough, which I could make friends of and Can hang out with since I am living in Middlesbrough as well. please drop me a message.... I can be reached in skype or yahoo messenger and even facebook. I am very much keen of getting to know my co-filipino within the town.

Thanks... and have a pleasant day to all on here :)

Rory
3rd July 2014, 20:55
Yes, just south of Cebu is where we have a house in Argao. We are always in Cebu City though. :smile:

phcare
5th July 2014, 18:22
Hello Rory,

Good I've been in Argao. Stayed in Valuarte de Argao with my hubby for a few days and it was really wonderful place.... Could say will be coming back to Argao one day.

Well, originally from Daanbantayan and have a relatives in the city.

Good to see you on this site. :smile: :smile: :smile::smile: How I wish I can meet more pinay here which is near to my place here because I am bit bored ... been here for almost 2 months but still I didn't find pinay yet to talk with or hang out with. So I am so keen of looking for my countrymen here :Jump::Wave:

phcare
4th August 2014, 21:44
Hello Good evening everyone... where are all the filipinos out here.... come and talk to me please. Really need a friend.

proudMummy
5th August 2014, 10:13
Hi phcare. I'm not very near you but you can send me a shoutout if you need someone to talk to. I've been here for almost 2 years now and never had a chance to meet any Filipina. I have skype and fb. :)

ynwa
5th August 2014, 21:05
Hi proudmummy do you live near Botany Bay?

proudMummy
5th August 2014, 21:17
About 15 mins drive from Botany Bay ynwa. Whereabouts are you?

ynwa
5th August 2014, 21:26
I've been there before and went to a pub near Botany Bay. The steak was really nice. We have been meaning of going back but didn't find the time. I live in Manchester.

proudMummy
5th August 2014, 21:36
I've been there before and went to a pub near Botany Bay. The steak was really nice. We have been meaning of going back but didn't find the time. I live in Manchester.

Never been to Botany Bay. We just go past it when driving. :) Been to Manchester City centre many times, a bit too crowded for my liking. :)

ynwa
5th August 2014, 21:56
There's not a lot in Botany Bay. It's always crowded in town.

phcare
9th October 2014, 21:04
Thank you proudmummy... okk can u give me your fb, thanks :smile:

proudMummy
13th October 2014, 18:54
Thank you proudmummy... okk can u give me your fb, thanks :smile:

Hi phcare. Sent you a pm. :)