PDA

View Full Version : Need help for apply for fiancee visa

rick
4th July 2014, 23:41
Hi Guys,

Good day, I need some help and ideas.

We're about to apply for a fiancee visa. But my fiance's got a problem. Their company is going to close and he will lose his job at the end of this month. He's worked in that company for like 3 years. And we didn't expect that they're going to close. He's trying to get a new job.

My question is should we have to wait another 6 months when he gets a new job to apply for a visa or what?

Thank you lots.

Gina.. :Wave:

rick
4th July 2014, 23:51
I have my English Certificate and TB Certificate too. I got it last June 9. My TB certificate is only good for 6 months. It will expire on December 9.

Can anyone help me about what we need to do?

Thanks a lot..

Gina :Jump:

Bluebirdjones
6th July 2014, 21:07
Why tell them about the impending closure / loss of job ?
There's no obligation on your part to do so .... so don't mention it.

Apply ASAP with his current pay slips.

rick
6th July 2014, 23:56
Hi Bluebirdjones,

Sorry, I just ask, that's why I am in this forum to ask coz we don't know. I mentioned it so that you understand whats my point and my problem and you have some idea how to answer my question. I know this forum helps a lot. Anyway, thank you for your reply I really appreciate it. If we apply now what do we do in 6 months? Coz we need to apply for my second visa when I get there?

aprilmaejon
7th July 2014, 14:01
Hi Bluebirdjones,

Sorry, I just ask, that's why I am in this forum to ask coz we don't know. I mentioned it so that you understand what's my point and my problem and you have some idea how to answer my question. I know this forum helps a lot. Anyway, thank you for your reply I really appreciate it. If we apply now what do we do in 6 months? Coz we need to apply for my second visa when I get there?

You can apply ASAP and make sure to apply with his current pay slips....and while waiting for the result of the visa, or now, tell your fiancé not to stop looking for job...