PDA

View Full Version : Spouse Visa Appointment

FilipinaDiver
5th July 2014, 15:37
Hello all! I have arrived in Manila last Tuesday from the UK to (finally) apply for a settlement visa. I have contacted the TB screening clinic a month ago to book an appointment on July 4 but didn't get a confirmation from them, so, I dragged myself to their clinic in Makati as I'm still feeling a bit weird with my body clock. The nurse in the reception was accommodating and apologised for the inconvenience it did to me and she booked me on July 8 as Monday is already fully-booked. I had to move my visa appointment from July 8 to 9 because of the TB screening. Could anyone please check if these are good to go? Or I have missed some details?

>valid passport
>ID photographs
>certificate of marriage from NSO and Municipal
>sponsorship undertaking form (Do I really need to submit this?)
>husband's cover letter
>Personal Details Form VAF4A
>Appendix 2 (VAF4A- Financial Requirement Form)
>husband's passport photo page copy and driver's license
>husband's birth certificate
>husband's divorce decree
>husband's Official copy of register of title and property history from Rightmove and Zoopla (for measurement and number of rooms proof)
>husband's Company Tax Return Form CT600 (no CT 603 though as they didn't issue it)
>husband's Unaudited Financial Statements 2013
>husband's business bank account
>husband's personal bank account (Hubby cut the sides where you could see the account number and IBAN, is this alright?)
>husband's company information sent by Companies House
>husband's certificate of incorporation of a private limited company
>husband's Certificate of Registration for VAT
>numerous copies of flight tickets, hotel bookings
>email screenshots
>wedding photos, photos with my family and his family and friends
>my IELTS results
>my birth certificate
>my work certificate
>TB screening on July 8th

Did I miss something?

sars_notd_virus
6th July 2014, 13:48
Hello all! I have arrived in Manila last Tuesday from the UK to (finally) apply for a settlement visa. I have contacted the TB screening clinic a month ago to book an appointment on July 4 but didn't get a confirmation from them, so, I dragged myself to their clinic in Makati as I'm still feeling a bit weird with my body clock. The nurse in the reception was accommodating and apologised for the inconvenience it did to me and she booked me on July 8 as Monday is already fully-booked. I had to move my visa appointment from July 8 to 9 because of the TB screening. Could anyone please check if these are good to go? Or I have missed some details?

>valid passport
>ID photographs
>certificate of marriage from NSO and Municipal
>sponsorship undertaking form (Do I really need to submit this?)
>husband's cover letter
>Personal Details Form VAF4A
>Appendix 2 (VAF4A- Financial Requirement Form)
>husband's passport photo page copy and driver's license
>husband's birth certificate
>husband's divorce decree
>husband's Official copy of register of title and property history from Rightmove and Zoopla (for measurement and number of rooms proof)
>husband's Company Tax Return Form CT600 (no CT 603 though as they didn't issue it)
>husband's Unaudited Financial Statements 2013
>husband's business bank account
>husband's personal bank account (Hubby cut the sides where you could see the account number and IBAN, is this alright?)
>husband's company information sent by Companies House
>husband's certificate of incorporation of a private limited company
>husband's Certificate of Registration for VAT
>numerous copies of flight tickets, hotel bookings
>email screenshots
>wedding photos, photos with my family and his family and friends
>my IELTS results
>my birth certificate
>my work certificate
>TB screening on July 8th

Did I miss something?

Hi,

I don't think your sponsor needs to fill in and include the sponsorship undertaking form.

What is the reason for removing/cutting the account number? ..it's part of the mandatory checks.

TB screening - wait till you got your TB certificate before you submit all your documents with VFS.

FilipinaDiver
6th July 2014, 17:47
Hi,

I don't think your sponsor needs to fill in and include the sponsorship undertaking form.

What is the reason for removing/cutting the account number? ..it's part of the mandatory checks.

TB screening - wait till you got your TB certificate before you submit all your documents with VFS.

Hello, thanks for your reply. Hubby mentioned his privacy issues on his cover letter as it is his personal bank account that is why he cut the sides of the bank statements. I have asked the nurse in the reception and she informed me that I could get the certificate after 2-3 hours :biggrin: