PDA

View Full Version : What Do You Think Happens In Area 51?

KeithD
8th July 2014, 18:17
Have they got aliens in Area 51? Or something else far more strange? Like a politician that tells the truth, and doesn't like rent boys? :icon_lol:

Jamesey
8th July 2014, 22:29
It's probably just a development area for spy planes, secret military vehicles, etc. Certainly no aliens!

fred
9th July 2014, 00:46
It's probably just a development area for spy planes, secret military vehicles, etc. Certainly no aliens!

How can you be so certain?

Michael Parnham
9th July 2014, 05:53
The film 'Independence Day' shows all! :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

les_taxi
9th July 2014, 08:31
The film 'Independence Day' shows all! :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Te worst film I have ever seen :yikes:

KeithD
9th July 2014, 09:44
I believe everything I saw in 'Mars Attack' :biggrin:

Dedworth
9th July 2014, 09:51
It must be a secret US Govt test/research area for years they've flown staff in and out using plain airliners from the far side of Las Vegas Airport http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janet_%28airline%29

fred
9th July 2014, 11:13
Dying CIA Agent reveals US Government Alien Contact, Area 51 secrets, black ops and UFO knowledge

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDhfUKnAeCM

sars_notd_virus
9th July 2014, 19:01
UFO Technology !!:grosyeux:

Jamesey
9th July 2014, 21:34
How can you be so certain?

Just common sense!

The most compelling reason of all is that if aliens had the technology and desire to travel to this planet, they would not allow themselves to be captured by the Americans and taken to the Mojave Desert!

People love conspiracy theories and there is huge amounts of money to be made selling books about aliens, government cover ups, the CIA, etc.

I just use three simple words that I often use in life: "Ask for evidence". To date I have not seen any regarding aliens at Area 51.

imagine
9th July 2014, 23:29
I think they live amongst us :cwm25:

fred
10th July 2014, 00:25
Just common sense!

The most compelling reason of all is that if aliens had the technology and desire to travel to this planet, they would not allow themselves to be captured by the Americans and taken to the Mojave Desert!

People love conspiracy theories and there is huge amounts of money to be made selling books about aliens, government cover ups, the CIA, etc.

I just use three simple words that I often use in life: "Ask for evidence". To date I have not seen any regarding aliens at Area 51.

I just think most ordinary folk just dont want to know and feel more secure burying their heads in sand.. Its safe there!

IN MAY OF 2001 OVER 400 HIGH RANKING FORMER MILITARY, INTELLIGENCE, GOVERNMENT, AVIATION, CORPORATE AND SCIENTIFIC OFFICIAL WITNESSES WERE WILLING TO TESTIFY BEFORE CONGRESS ABOUT THEIR EXPERIENCES PROVING THERE TO BE BOTH SECRET BLACK PROJECTS INVOLVING HIGHLY ADVANCED ALIEN TECHNOLOGY AND VISITATIONS OF HIGHLY ADVANCED EXTRATERRESTRIALS..

<span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 12.727272033691406px; line-height: 17px;">
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrRwTAEvkX0

Longweekend
10th July 2014, 07:39
Labour would let them in anyway.....:biggrin:

Michael Parnham
10th July 2014, 10:46
Nah, no Aliens arrived here yet, unless they are microscopic otherwise the whole world would know about it within the first hour! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

fred
10th July 2014, 13:32
Has anyone been here long enough to remember our old member Mad Nigel??

He would have sorted all you doubters out!! :icon_lol:

imagine
10th July 2014, 13:36
The ostrich burries its head in the sand, and thinks it can't be seen

fred
10th July 2014, 13:44
The ostrich buries its head in the sand, and thinks it can't be seen

Exactly.

What a way to live!! :icon_lol:

sars_notd_virus
10th July 2014, 15:28
I think they live amongst us :cwm25: