PDA

View Full Version : Visa Online Payment Issues

Anne2014
14th July 2014, 09:13
Hi I'm new here. I'm still on the process of applying for a fiancee visa. And I'm stuck in paying online. I understand that the fees are in US dollars. I'm just wondering if they accept payment through a peso savings account? If not, can I use a third party's (e.g. relative) credit card to pay for the visa fees?

All responses are greatly appreciated.

mrsmccann
14th July 2014, 10:29
Hi Anne,

They do accept as long as your card merchant is on their list. They will convert it to peso when they deduct it from your account. Good luck :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Anne2014
14th July 2014, 16:53
Hi Anne,

They do accept as long as your card merchant is on their list. They will convert it to peso when they deduct it from your account. Good luck :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thanks for the reply Mrs McCann. I'm still working on my credit card. Would take me 5 working days to get an approval or a reply from the bank. Can I just use another person's (e.g. a relative's) credit card?

mrsmccann
15th July 2014, 04:32
Yes you can. I used my sister's card when I paid for my visa fee... :)

Anne2014
15th July 2014, 08:43
Thanks again for the info. My fiance and I finally booked an appointment tomorrow! Fingers crossed

mrsmccann
15th July 2014, 10:20
Welcome Anne and good luck to you both.

I got my passport back with visa inside it today :)

Anne2014
16th July 2014, 10:38
Welcome Anne and good luck to you both.

I got my passport back with visa inside it today :)

Good for you! And congratulations! I just lodged my documents today..

Anne2014
16th July 2014, 10:49
By the way, just want everyone to know that my fiance did the payment for the Visa. I simply provided my visa4uk account details and he easily paid for the fees through his credit card. It actually saved me time and effort to go and contact my local bank. :wink: