PDA

View Full Version : I just got an email today

ashca07
17th July 2014, 05:58
Hi

I just received an email saying that ` Your visa will be dispatched shortly. " Passports can normally be collected from the Visa Application Centre after 3 days. depending in which country u aplied from or will be couriered back to you only if you have availed of this service.UKVI.

this is an automated message.

Did ur email have the same wording ??

naloka tlga ko sa mail n to lol

gladz
17th July 2014, 06:08
Congratulations! I've got the same wordings when I had my visa four months ago.

Terpe
17th July 2014, 08:33
:xxgrinning--00xx3:

:Jump:

Arthur Little
17th July 2014, 11:38
Hi,

I just received an email saying that ` Your visa will be dispatched shortly. " Passports can normally be collected from the Visa Application Centre after 3 days. depending in which country u aplied from or will be couriered back to you only if you have availed of this service.UKVI.

ANOTHER satisfied customer ... congratulations! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Michael Parnham
17th July 2014, 12:35
Congratulations, another step forward! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Eillythiea
4th August 2014, 11:16
Hi, i've got the same email last august 1. Does it mean ba na visa granted? And how long pa ako maghihintay for the delivery? Thanks guys.

grahamw48
5th August 2014, 07:32
If it says 'Your visa will be dispatched shortly' ...then YES, there will be a visa on its way to you, hopefully within a few days.

Congratulations. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Eillythiea
5th August 2014, 07:42
Thank you so much. I hope it arrive soon. :smile::smile:

Michael Parnham
5th August 2014, 07:56
Congratulations Eillythiea, well done and welcome to the Forum, where in Philippines are you?:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Eillythiea
5th August 2014, 08:11
Thanks all. I have been refused application before even when i was back in uk, so i dont really want to celebrate until i have it in my hand. I am here in iloilo.

I hope its a celebration soonx :smile: