PDA

View Full Version : Hello :-)

adamsky11
29th October 2007, 14:48
Hello everyone
introducing :Hellooo:

Adam Potter who is male !
42 years young and living in bournemouth which is located on the south coast of the uk. currently the sun is shining but it is very cold !i am a general manger of a branded restaurant ie i work for shareholders delivering great value food and drink blah blah blah................and get paid poorly for it !
what else ? well i recently travelled to the philippines and enjoyed it very much, yes the traffic in Manila is bad, gosh my lungs were filled with petrol ! but the san miguel soon cleared it :-)
it was my first time of traveling and i wanted to go somewhere far away with a lot of culture and history. i enjoyed some of the best shopping malls i have visited and the musuem in Manila was great !
yes i would go back and i hope over the next few years to visit those golden sands over in boracay and enjoy the strawberry jam in baguio too !!
is this enough of an intro !! ..sorry i ramble on alot
thanks

ca143
29th October 2007, 14:54
hi ADAM,welcome to the friendly forum.
yes i agree with u that one MANILA is so traffic especially during rush hour.

IainBusby
29th October 2007, 14:58
Hi Adam and welcome to the forum

Louella & Iain

Bridget
29th October 2007, 15:03
[QUOTE=adamsky11;40572]Hello everyone
introducing :Hellooo: the traffic in Manila is bad,

As bad in London :yikes: well good thing in Manila no Congestion Fee:xxgrinning--00xx3:

BTW, Welcome to the Forum, Good intro.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

adamsky11
29th October 2007, 15:06
Many thanks ! i cannot believe it has taken me so long to find a great site, so much information at hand you guys have done a great job ! And i hope i can contribute in the future !
thanks adam

cinmickey28
29th October 2007, 15:08
Welcome to the Forum Adamsky, Mabuhay!

adamsky11
29th October 2007, 15:09
thank you bridget ! well i must admit i was terrified by some taxi drivers ! i did get ripped for the first few days, but hey it is the same everywhere !
and they all kept wanting to take me to sex clubs !! ha ha scared the **** of me especially as i was alone.

adamsky11
29th October 2007, 15:12
and no i did not go to them either ! before anyone asks ! the only time i ever did that i ended up chatting with some very beautiful "ladyboy" and that is the most embarressing moment in my life .......................

kimmi
29th October 2007, 15:19
hi adam, welcome to the forum:)

Tiggers0608
29th October 2007, 22:32
welcome to the forum

andypaul
29th October 2007, 22:47
and no i did not go to them either ! before anyone asks ! the only time i ever did that i ended up chatting with some very beautiful "ladyboy" and that is the most embarressing moment in my life .......................

Welcome Adam was that Brighton or manila where your worried about the lady boys:icon_lol:

Hope you enjoy your stay on the site

bigtombowski
29th October 2007, 23:13
haha andy, that is funny :D

empott
30th October 2007, 02:48

Don't worry, adamsky, u r not alone. :D :icon_lol:
Welcome btw. :Hellooo:

Alan
30th October 2007, 03:13
Welcome Adam. You will enjoy your stay here.

You will even find advice on how to avoid ladyboys. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Al.:)

vbkelly
30th October 2007, 11:07
welcome to the forum adams,don't worry no ladyboy in here

eula mackay
30th October 2007, 11:33
welcome adam. gald to know you enjoyed your visit in the philippines!

Gie
30th October 2007, 12:07
Welcome to the forum Adam! Cheerz!:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

adamsky11
30th October 2007, 12:19
thank you ladies and gentlemen :-)
well i must admit my only trip to brighton was a typical winter day, cold , very wet and the beach was occupied with more syringes than people :-) however the only pub that was full was , yes you guessed it a gay bar !! you would think i would know this coming from Bournemouth -haa ha and it was in thailand where the plane insited on landing for a couple of days before i get to Manila. which after stopping in Kuwait as well was enough to drive me to several bars ! The lesson is .....still being taught...life is great :-)

Pepe n Pilar
30th October 2007, 15:32
Hi Adamsky11 welcome to the friendly forum.