PDA

View Full Version : Other changes on English test

sweetlove
25th July 2014, 07:06
Hello everyone I just want clarify about the English test. Most of my friends took ket CIE test exam in Manila and Cebu but they are worried now because this provider will be deleted from ukba to thier list , how true is that? Are they need to take another test again?, what a nightmare to them all efforts and money they spent, hard works to passed this test and now it's all wasted? ... Hope someone will clarify this , thanks guy x

honey
25th July 2014, 07:40
Hello. Please see page 7 Changes relating to approved english language tests.

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/329137/hc-532.pdf

I contacted CIE today but they dont have any idea about these changes made. Im still confused and dont know what to do with the english test :Brick::Brick:

Anne2014
25th July 2014, 08:32
Hello everyone I just want clarify about the English test. Most of my friends took KET CIE test exam in Manila and Cebu but they are worried now because this provider will be deleted from ukba to thier list , how true is that? Are they need to take another test again?, what a nightmare to them all efforts and money they spent, hard works to passed this test and now it's all wasted? ... Hope someone will clarify this , thanks guy x

As what I see in the Statement of changes in Immigration Rules link which Honey just provided, the announcement has only been made in 10 July 2014.

https://www.gov.uk/government/speeches/statement-of-changes-in-immigration-rules--8

Arthur Little
25th July 2014, 13:00
:doh ... trying to disentangle the web of English Tests - not to mention the constant changes to the 'Approved Lists' - seems to me, almost tantamount to dealing with MI5 ... or (even worse!) ...
... :23_111_9[1]: ... making sense of the jigsaw of parts supplied with MFI self-assembly kits. :yikes:

alexis
25th July 2014, 13:35
Are these changes for applicants outside or inside the UK? Or both?

Arthur Little
25th July 2014, 13:45
Are these changes for applicants outside or inside the UK? Or both?

BOTH (I think!) Alexis ... but someone will correct me if I'm wrong. :smile:

Michael Parnham
25th July 2014, 17:01
:doh ... trying to disentangle the web of English Tests - not to mention the constant changes to the 'Approved Lists' - seems to me, tantamount to dealing with MI5 ... or (even worse!) ...

... :23_111_9[1]: ... making sense of the jigsaw of parts supplied with MFI self-assembly kits. :yikes:

We always seem to get pressured into doing things we don't want to, don't like change Arthur! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

grahamw48
25th July 2014, 19:51
Good way for the govt. to massage the immigration figures by throwing in a few spanners to slow things down ? :NoNo: