PDA

View Full Version : Mistake on SET (M) Form - help

patrickm1978
26th July 2014, 12:45
My wife ticked 'NO' to public funds but I claim Child Benefit in my name and we get tax credits. I know it's ok to claim these without breaching the no recourse to public funds rule.

Can I just simply cross out the mistake and tick I claim pubic funds or will I have to print all 38 pages again because of this simple mistake?

Terpe - help, you seem to know your stuff!

Slip
26th July 2014, 12:49
My wife ticked 'NO' to public funds but I claim Child Benefit in my name and we get tax credits. I know it's ok to claim these without breaching the no recourse to public funds rule.

Can I just simply cross out the mistake and tick I claim pubic funds or will I have to print all 38 pages again because of this simple mistake?

Terpe - help, you seem to know your stuff!

Why print all 38 pages again? You know you can select to only print what ever page you want when printing off the internet....

Terpe
26th July 2014, 15:50
Hi Patrick, as Slip says, just print out page 21 again and re-enter the answers :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Manual changes tend to incur additional scrutiny. Not that it's an issue in your case, but better to follow the straight and narrow when UKVI are involved :wink: