PDA

View Full Version : Ding Dong, Avon calling

stevewool
27th July 2014, 11:24
We all have seen the advert beautiful ladies selling and buying their goods, happy smiling lovely young ladies - great bodies too.

So why is it I get this thing pushing a pram with screaming kids around her. She's chuffing a rollup and when she smiles - well, the last time I saw yellow like that was my fist pee of the day this morning.

Am I being too picky you may think. :NoNo::NoNo::NoNo::NoNo:

Michael Parnham
27th July 2014, 12:09
We all have seen the advert beautiful ladies selling and buying there goods, happy smiling lovely young ladies - great bodies too.

So why is it I get this thing pushing a pram with screaming kids around her? She's chuffing a rollup and when she smiles -
well, the last time I saw yellow like that was my fist pee of the day this morning.

Am I being to picky you may think, :NoNo::NoNo::NoNo::NoNo:

You're not alone Steve, there's no taste these days! :NoNo:

Slip
27th July 2014, 12:29
This sort of scenario is one of the reasons I searched further afield to find a wife..... English women just don't do it for me (of course, not all are like this).

Where I live the supermarkets are full of Mums who don't think twice about telling their kids to F off you little c***

Honestly, it's like a war zone at times around here.

Iani
27th July 2014, 18:33
Just don't buy from her, there's no way I would.

Avon anyway is like a network marketing thing, any woman (Men probably could too, but......well) can sell it.
Just ask around work, or your wife's work or amongst her friends and you're bound to find someone ok who sells it.

Avon's just Kleeneze for make up. Nothing the matter with Kleeneze stuff mind, just people selling it are too often being too optimistic of their ability to make anything out of it. Mr Kleeneze will be rolling in it, the poor sods hoping to start a distribution round...not so much.

grahamw48
28th July 2014, 09:34
I had no idea the ex worked for them. :Erm: