PDA

View Full Version : I am looking for my soulmate

aaydogdu79
27th July 2014, 16:12
Hi, I live in London and I am currently looking for my soulmate. Any ideas or anyone interested?

Ailyn25
3rd August 2014, 11:11
If you don't mind, can we be friends first? I'm Ailyn from Cebu.

aaydogdu79
21st September 2014, 14:11
Can you add my facebook?

https://www.facebook.com/ahmet.aydogdu.1293

aaydogdu79
22nd December 2014, 13:35
Why is no one interested?

fred
22nd December 2014, 13:40
why is no one interested?

Probably because this is not a dating site. :icon_lol:

Ako Si Jamie
22nd December 2014, 13:50
The regular Pinays on here can be counted on one hand, and they're all spoken for, I believe.

If you can handle the dating sites, go on one, or better still go to the Phils itself. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

aaydogdu79
22nd December 2014, 14:23
Probably because this is not a dating site. :icon_lol:

It has a friendship and dating Section

aaydogdu79
22nd December 2014, 14:23
The regular Pinays on here can be counted on one hand, and they're all spoken for, I believe.

If you can handle the dating sites, go on one, or better still go to the Phils itself. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thanks for advice

fred
22nd December 2014, 14:28
it is friendship and dating section of forum

Crikey.. I didnt know we had a section like that!!
Thanks for the thumbs up!

Ako Si Jamie
22nd December 2014, 14:35
Thanks for advice

Or you could find out where the Filipino community is in your part of London and maybe start attending a Catholic Church in that area to get to know them.

aaydogdu79
22nd December 2014, 14:43
Crikey.. I didnt know we had a section like that!!
Thanks for the thumbs up!

You are more than welcome. If you need more help please do not hesitate (even if you are a moderator) :xxgrinning--00xx3:

tiger31
22nd December 2014, 14:53
Plenty of Filipino Fiestas/get togethers around the country here, but you,re better off on the dating sites to be honest. Good luck! I was lucky first time.

aaydogdu79
22nd December 2014, 15:05
Plenty of Filipino Fiestas/get togethers around the country here, but you,re better off on the dating sites to be honest. Good luck! I was lucky first time.

Any advice for which dating site is better?

grahamw48
22nd December 2014, 16:45
'DateInAsia' (free site) is quite good, once you become accomplished at weeding out the ladyboys and gold diggers. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

raynaputi
22nd December 2014, 17:01
You can click the banner at the top of the page - "Filipino Friend Finder" :biggrin:

grahamw48
22nd December 2014, 17:18
Oh yes...that too. :Erm:

I'm about as observant as Fred. :icon_lol:

Dedworth
22nd December 2014, 17:42
Hospitals & Nursing Homes employ a fair few Pinay nurses - as well as healthcare staff - some of whom will be unattached. Maybe you could also check out local Filipino Clubs/Associations. Good luck

tiger31
22nd December 2014, 17:58

Cherryblossom is one, or Tagged.com - which is the one I met my girl on. Always ask to go on cam. It helps weed out the scammers at the start. Good luck.

Another route is just to fly out there and meet them in person. They are very friendly and you will feel relaxed out there too.

Ako Si Jamie
22nd December 2014, 20:43
'DateInAsia' (free site) is quite good, once you become accomplished at weeding out the ladyboys and gold diggers. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Isn't that the one where only one photo can get uploaded? :Erm:

Ako Si Jamie
22nd December 2014, 20:48

Can't comment on all, but 'Filipino Cupid' seems to have its fair share of scantily-clad Pinays - which isn't a good sign.

Cherry Blossoms seems to have more classy types.

grahamw48
22nd December 2014, 22:55
I met my lady through DIA.

Yes, only one photo allowed, but you can soon exchange others on Yahoo Messenger or email, and then Facebook of course, once you've established a closer relationship. :smile:

Ask for (mutual) webcam for those you're 'not sure' about.

aaydogdu79
23rd December 2014, 13:21
'Dateinasia' (free site) is quite good, once you become accomplished at weeding out the ladyboys and gold diggers. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thanks for the useful advice.

aaydogdu79
23rd December 2014, 13:22
You can click the banner at the top of the page - "Filipino Friend Finder" :biggrin:

Thanks

aaydogdu79
23rd December 2014, 13:31
Can't comment on all but Filipino Cupid seems to have its fair share of scantily-clad Pinays - which isn't a good sign. Cherry Blossoms seems to have more classy types.

Thanks

London_Manila
24th December 2014, 02:36
Isn't that the one where only one photo can get uploaded? :Erm:

It does not really matter how many photos are allowed to be uploaded because most of the pics look nothing like the real person after they have spent many hours in photoshop messing around with it :laugher:

Ok not all so lets say around 90% then :icon_lol:

grahamw48
24th December 2014, 10:41
:cwm25:

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b258/grahamw48/eh5t_zpsf8283ed1.jpg~original

Ako Si Jamie
24th December 2014, 11:52
It does not really matter how many photos are allowed to be uploaded because most of the pics look nothing like the real person after they have spent many hours in photoshop messing around with it :laugher:

Ok not all so lets say around 90% then :icon_lol:
The first time I ever dated online I met a girl from Chigwell, I think it was, in Essex. She just had the one photo which was professionally taken. She looked nothing like her photo so it was a quick bite to eat then back home up the M1. Ever since then I ignore any woman who just has the one photo.

Ako Si Jamie
24th December 2014, 11:56

Read some of the threads in this section to familiarise yourself with some of the dangers involved with dating a Filipina abroad and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

aaydogdu79
24th December 2014, 15:44
Read some of the threads in this section to familiarise yourself with some of the dangers involved with dating a Filipina abroad and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

I will be very careful

Arthur Little
25th December 2014, 00:17
Cherry Blossoms seems to have more classy types.

Cherry Blossom :icon_lol: ... a name like [B]that suggests its users ought to be ... :anerikke: ... at least highly polished! :biggrin:

Ako Si Jamie
25th December 2014, 00:20
Apparently it's been going since the 70's, obviously not online.

Where did you meet your missus, Arthur, if you don't mind me asking?

Arthur Little
25th December 2014, 00:46
Apparently it's been going since the 70's, obviously not online.

:biggrin: ... guess you've missed the point of my 'little' :joke:, Jamie.

"Cherry Blossom's" also the name of a popular leading make of shoe polish.

Seems to've been around all my life. :smile:

Arthur Little
25th December 2014, 01:00
Where did you meet your missus, Arthur, if you don't mind me asking?

Ah you're welcome, mate ... I met Myrna on a site known as 'Dating Direct' in the UK and called [appropriately] 'Meetic' in the Phils.

We corresponded practically daily online for almost one year before I took the initiative to go and visit her for the first time in September 2008. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

grahamw48
25th December 2014, 01:08
:biggrin: ... guess you've missed the point of my 'little' :joke:, Jamie.

"Cherry Blossom's" also the name of a popular leading make of shoe polish.

Seems to've been around all my life. :smile:

She didn't give you the 'brush-off' then. :biggrin:

Arthur Little
25th December 2014, 01:16
She didn't give you the 'brush-off then'. :biggrin:

:nono-1-1: Graham ... on the contrary, she seemed to take rather a shine to me. :laugher:

grahamw48
25th December 2014, 01:33
:icon_lol::xxgrinning--00xx3:

London_Manila
25th December 2014, 02:28
The first time I ever dated online I met a girl from Chigwell, I think it was, in Essex. She just had the one photo which was professionally taken. She looked nothing like her photo so it was a quick bite to eat then back home up the M1. Ever since then I ignore any woman who just has the one photo.

Women over the age of 30 tend to post pics from when they were 21 :yikes:

Webcam is the best route, and if they can't provide a webcam then move on to the next one :wink:

Michael Parnham
25th December 2014, 08:14
Women over the age of 30 tend to post pics from when they were 21 :yikes:

Webcam is the best route, and if they can't provide a webcam then move on to the next one :wink:

That's a little unfair, there must be lots of worthy people like myself who don't know how to use a webcam; also remember plenty cannot use a computer very well if at all. Happy Christmas. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ako Si Jamie
25th December 2014, 11:30
:nono-1-1: Graham ... on the contrary, she seemed to take rather a shine to me. :laugher:Haha :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Hope those dating sites didn't rub you up the wrong way.

Ako Si Jamie
25th December 2014, 11:31
Women over the age of 30 tend to post pics of when they 21 :yikes:

Webcam is the best route and if they cant provide a webcam then move on to the next one :wink:This was back in the day where webcams weren't the norm.

aaydogdu79
10th January 2015, 17:35
:cwm25:

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b258/grahamw48/eh5t_zpsf8283ed1.jpg~original

There are so many Gold diggers on DIA, I spent lots of time there. At the end 95% of them are gold diggers and similar stories.

grahamw48
10th January 2015, 19:33
I wouldn't put it as bad as 5%. I know my own lady has relatives who have registered on there. Lovely genuine sweet girls...who I've also now met in person.

Persevere. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

andy222
10th January 2015, 23:09
Met my wife on DIA. I must have been one of the lucky ones.

Ako Si Jamie
11th January 2015, 12:33
There are so many Gold diggers on DIA, I spent lots of time there. At the end 95% of them are gold diggers and similar stories.If it's any consolation, I've been on a dating site for the past month and I've been a bit disappointed with it this time around if I'm being honest. Going over to the Phils for a month to see who you can meet is probably a better option.