PDA

View Full Version : Mother Visit

sars_notd_virus
28th July 2014, 16:12
Yeah my mum is here for a family visit, she got her visa granted at the same as my daughter's got her ILR.

No problems encountered at the Immigration as I was with them, I just waved my British passport and they all stood down. :biggrin:

Since being here we have had to have at least three meals a day all with rice and all the plants have been pruned and dusting above and beyond the call of duty.

Luckily its warm here at the moment so hopefully she will have time to acclimatize as it gets colder as she is staying till Christmas.

We have got many plans for her to take her places so she can see plenty of England and really hope she enjoys her stay. Gonna get her a London trip and take in a West End show. Hubby said just take her to the local theatre to watch ''Clue'' performed by the local Gas Works Amateur Dramatic Quartet then down to the local kebab shop to see how the British really live (hes a tight git!! hahaha)

Anyhows, am really excited to have her here and hope she enjoys her stay and if she does we will be applying for another visa as soon as she gets back.

Happy Days!!

melovesengland
28th July 2014, 20:11
I'm happy for you Sars. I was over the moon when my sis and my daughter came in for a visit. 3 weeks is sooooo short but it was one of the best times in me life.

Use 2 for 1 entry tickets if you go London town, it will help reduce ticket fees or expenses. Saved us couple of quid at least.

Have fun and I'm sure you'll all have fun!

Terpe
28th July 2014, 22:06
That's so nice to hear :xxgrinning--00xx3:

She's going be here long enough to have a wonderful UK experience.
Enjoy every shared moment together as a family.

Michael Parnham
29th July 2014, 07:11
Wonderful news, hope she enjoys her time here, I'm sure you will make sure that it will be an experience that she will keep with her for life! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

jake
29th July 2014, 07:54
Glad to hear all went well with their journey to UK :xxgrinning--00xx3:

raynaputi
29th July 2014, 10:40
So when's the party??? :biggrin:

sars_notd_virus
29th July 2014, 19:16
Thanks MelovesEngland..Terpe..Michael... Jake and Rayna (yes, you and Keith can come over anytime for a party) :smile:

Arthur Little
29th July 2014, 19:37
:sorry-2: ... Swindon's a wee bit far for us to attend the party, Mari ... but we know you'll all have a wonderful time together over the next five months. Enjoy. :smile:

sars_notd_virus
29th July 2014, 19:51
:sorry-2: ... Swindon's a wee bit far for us to attend the party, Mari ... but we know you'll all have a wonderful time together over the next five months. Enjoy. :smile:

Thanks sir Art...its just a plane away about 20mins!!
and half an hour travel from Bristol Airport :biggrin:

stevewool
29th July 2014, 19:53
so when is this party

sars_notd_virus
29th July 2014, 20:00
so when is this party

Tell Ems to give me a shout anytime