PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone

Abigail
31st July 2014, 15:43
Hi everyone, my name is Abigail and I live in Aberdeen with my Filipino husband. He has only just arrived here so I was really just looking to see if anyone has any tips or advice on life in the UK as a Pinoy?

Michael Parnham
31st July 2014, 20:37
Hello Abigail welcome to the Forum, how did you meet your husband?:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
31st July 2014, 21:08
Hi everyone, my name is Abigail and i live in Aberdeen with my Filipino husband. He has only just arrived here so I was really just looking to see if anyone has any tips or advice on life in the UK as a Pinoy?

Hello Abigail, welcome aboard Filipino UK :welcomex:

Anne2014
1st August 2014, 07:09
Welcome Abigail :Hellooo:

Abigail
1st August 2014, 09:41
Thanks guys for the welcome. Michael, I met my husband through work. Technically I am his boss lol. He was a seafarer and I am the Personnel Manager of the Company who own the ships he sailed on.

Michael Parnham
1st August 2014, 11:40
Thanks guys for the welcome. Michael I met my husband through work. Technically I am his boss lol. He was a seafarer and I am the Personnel Manager of the company who own the ships he sailed on.

I was just curious Abigail, good luck for the future to you both! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
1st August 2014, 12:45
Thanks guys for the welcome. Michael, I met my husband through work. Technically I am his boss lol. He was a seafarer and I am the Personnel Manager of the Company who own the ships he sailed on.

:welcomex: aboard our good ship 'filipino/uk', with its "motley crew", Abigail; here was me thinking you'd met your husband at "Abigail's Party" ... a renowned stage and television production of the 1970s :joke:! But, of course, that would be too long ago. :smile: