PDA

View Full Version : Aw Shucks!

Arthur Little
6th August 2014, 14:04
If it were *permissible on this site - without my thoughts (translated into :cuss: words) being intercepted by the swear filter, I'd describe my computer problem in the strongest possible terms. But it *isn't. So here goes:

"Aw Snap!

Something went wrong while displaying this web page. To continue, reload or go to another page.
If you are seeing this frequently, try these suggestions"

Well ... :anerikke: ... I tried RELOADING to no avail. And it's been happening more and more often over the past fortnight or so. :cwm23:

SimonH
6th August 2014, 14:18
Try running Malwarebytes, it's a free anti virus scanner.

https://www.malwarebytes.org/lp/lp4/02/?gclid=CjwKEAjwpIefBRCuir7wy-f1kCwSJADXBi2aR0Kx59hrmccfJcXCs0yV7bDw5Bcj--hceIu2YJ-nChoCYT7w_wcB

les_taxi
6th August 2014, 14:22
Download your browser again, then completely uninstall the one you have now. Reboot and install the fresh one.

Arthur Little
6th August 2014, 14:25
And it's been happening more and more often over the past fortnight or so. :cwm23:

............... :yeahthat: ... and it's :censored: driving me :crazy:!

Annoyingly :mad: ... it would seem the lengthier the post ... the more likely the fault is to recur.

And then the whole text disappears :icon_rolleyes: ... lost forever.

Arthur Little
6th August 2014, 15:29
Try running Malwarebytes, it's a free anti virus scanner.

https://www.malwarebytes.org/lp/lp4/02/?gclid=CjwKEAjwpIefBRCuir7wy-f1kCwSJADXBi2aR0Kx59hrmccfJcXCs0yV7bDw5Bcj--hceIu2YJ-nChoCYT7w_wcB

Download your browser again, then completely uninstall the one you have now. Reboot and install the fresh one.

Thanks, guys ... I'd glady follow your kind instructions in the event I knew how to. :wink:

Alas ... I'm a self~confessed luddite where computer jargon is concerned. :bigcry:

Michael Parnham
6th August 2014, 20:05
I can give you my sympathy Arthur, but that's all I'm afraid!:Erm:

SimonH
6th August 2014, 20:43
Thanks, guys ... I'd glady follow your kind instructions in the event I knew how to. :wink:

Alas ... I'm a self~confessed luddite where computer jargon is concerned. :bigcry:

Quite easy Arthur, click on the link I posted and follow the instructions :xxgrinning--00xx3: