PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a genuine, trustworthy, honest woman

LoughtonPete
10th August 2014, 17:49
Hi,
I recently attended the Barrios Festival in Hampton. I was struck by happy, polite disposition of the crowd.
I also noticed a number of older white guys with their Filipino partners. I would love to meet such a female. If anyone on the forum knows someone in the UK who is looking to marry a mature London based professional male, or has any advice, please get in touch.

Thanks,

Peter

les_taxi
10th August 2014, 19:03
Welcome Peter :xxgrinning--00xx3:

The forum is more for help with visas, advice and chat about Filipinos and all sorts of chat.

It's not really for finding a date - more for helping you with your lady when you have found her.

There are many 'Filipino dating sites' if you Google you will find them.
The best advice though - as always mentioned on the Forum - is to go out there to the Philippines and meet them in person. Dating sites are often full of scammers, although you can strike it lucky.

Dedworth
10th August 2014, 19:12
Good luck Peter. Hospitals & Nursing Homes employ a fair few Pinay nurses and healthcare staff some of whom will be unattached

Donutz
10th August 2014, 22:26
Personally I would never search for a specific type of female. Though I admit I have a weakness for SE Asian ladies. Too many stereotypes (good and bad) regarding all types of women (and men I suppose). Just go out there and meet some birds. I just came across my loved one by chance (or luck, or faith). I might as well have ended up with a blond woman if things did not happen the way they did. Though travelling to SE Asia did increase my chances of stumbling across a fine lady there. But I refuse to believe in stereotypes. Every person is unique.

If, for some reason, you must find yourself a Filipina or other South East Asian lady, then I would suggest travelling to there. Or use a dating site with members residing there or in the UK/EU. I don't like dating sites though, too difficult to see what someone is like and if they are genuine. Though it works for some. Follow your instincts, but don't forget your brain!

grahamw48
10th August 2014, 23:03
I AM attracted to cute, slim, Asian (particularly Filipina) ladies. Always have been, since I lived in Malaysia as a kid. No shame in that.:biggrin:

There are a few UK-based ones posting on sites like 'Plenty of Fish'.

I love the sweet and cheerful fun-loving attitude of Filipinas.

It's best to do some serious research on their culture first though, before you start pursuing any, and plan to make at least one trip to the Philippines, otherwise you'll find things a struggle if you're planning on anything other than a few casual dates. :smile:

Many working here (as nurses etc) have boyfriends/husbands and children back home....though they may not always tell you that. :cwm25:

Michael Parnham
11th August 2014, 05:30
Hi Peter, welcome to the forum and good luck with your search! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
11th August 2014, 08:52
Welcome aboard Filipino UK :welcomex:

Good luck in your quest :xxgrinning--00xx3:

PAT
13th August 2014, 20:11
Welcome to the forum and good luck...:smile:

mendoza82
13th August 2014, 22:06
Goodluck on your searching :smile: Ive been to Barrio Fiesta as well. I was there to eat lechon and pinakbet :smile:

Welcome to the forum, by the way :Wave: