PDA

View Full Version : In Southampton ,Uk now

mdmalonzo
31st October 2007, 11:31
Hi there!

I've been in Southampton ,UK for a month now..i flew out manila on sept 30 cause my settlement-wife visa came out middle of september only after almost 7 weeks, and no interview...thanks to this site that have guided me from the very begginning..since the getting to know stage of Terry and I...up to now...God has provided this site for me....may God continue to use you as blessing to other filipino-british couples...

maria divine and Terry Powell

kimmi
31st October 2007, 11:37
hi divine,

Congatulations!:) I am glad that finally u're with Terry..

Goodluck to ur future together and God bless..

kimmi

mdmalonzo
31st October 2007, 11:44
thanks Kimmi..where are you in the UK?

maria

joyce
31st October 2007, 12:21
:Hellooo:Congratulations:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

kimmi
31st October 2007, 12:26
i am still here in the philippines, waiting for the result of my application..

eula mackay
31st October 2007, 12:30
if you jack and rose tell them i said hi. lol. hope youre enjoying it here!

mdmalonzo
31st October 2007, 12:35
hi eula,

england is a lovely country though a little bit cold...you see we love wearing shorts in the Philippines...but they say it barely goes below zero here in southmapton...so that's comforting...Kimmi i'm sure you will get your visa very soon too, without interview...

maria

cinmickey28
31st October 2007, 13:05
It is nice of you that you are already with your hubby now. Good Luck on your life together and wish you all the best. Congratz Maria!

baboyako
31st October 2007, 22:19
please don't start causing the boss God :cwm34:

:Help1:

vbkelly
31st October 2007, 23:49
congratz maria!!!

halo-halo
1st November 2007, 10:59
Hi maria and Terry...this coming December 21 (tentative sched) were having a Xmas Party, I would like to invite you and meet other Fil-Brit Families...on January 6 (tantative sched) a Fil. resto in Fareham is having a Filipino evening (dinner and party) thank you.

vbkelly
1st November 2007, 14:02
Hi maria and Terry...this coming December 21 (tentative sched) were having a Xmas Party, I would like to invite you and meet other Fil-Brit Families...on January 6 (tantative sched) a Fil. resto in Fareham is having a Filipino evening (dinner and party) thank you.

hi halo-halo are we invited to that christmas party,oh guyz let go to the party!!!:xxparty-smiley-050::xxparty-smiley-050::xxparty-smiley-050::xxparty-smiley-050:

halo-halo
5th November 2007, 21:09
yeah...if you got time pls do come! those who are near hampshire...lets meet up and have fun!

gracia143
6th November 2007, 08:46
Welcome to the Great Britain Maria...enjoy the sun whilst it still shines and let's brace ourselves to the coming Winter, i'm sure it is going to be one hell of an experience for us newcomers...again Welcome!!!