PDA

View Full Version : Les will like this!

andy222
17th August 2014, 13:08
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/britains-islamic-state-cheerleaders-should-4060016
Interesting read. It says it all. Why are this government so lenient with those that promote terrorism? I would have thought getting rid of the terrorists and those who promote terrorism here should be a starting point. And not going to Iraq with all guns blazing.

les_taxi
17th August 2014, 13:32
That article is bang on. Yes it needs stopping in its tracks immediately. I'm not even going to have a go at Labour here.

The government knows what's happening so get it sorted before it's too late. Everyone who gets involved in this I would jail for minimum of 5 years. I have said on here so many times where are the moderate Muslims marching against this terror group. Cmon let's see you or are we all being mugged and really most Muslims want Islamic law?

Michael Parnham
17th August 2014, 17:37
Yes Les, we could nip it in the bud in the UK! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
17th August 2014, 18:32
Yes Les, we could nip it in the bud in the UK! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

:iagree:, Michael ... we could - were it not for the :censored: infernal European Court of so~called Human Rights. :cwm23:

Terpe
17th August 2014, 18:37
That article is bang on. Yes it needs stopping in its tracks immediately. I'm not even going to have a go at Labour here.

The government knows what's happening so get it sorted before it's too late. Everyone who gets involved in this I would jail for minimum of 5 years. I have said on here so many times where are the moderate Muslims marching against this terror group. Cmon let's see you or are we all being mugged and really most Muslims want Islamic law?

I couldn't agree more
It's an absolute disgrace :cwm23:

Arthur Little
17th August 2014, 19:00
:iagree:, Michael ... we could - were it not for the :censored: infernal European Court of so~called Human *Rights. :cwm23:

:yeahthat: ... defending a bunch of inhuman (*rhyming word in plural!)

Michael Parnham
18th August 2014, 11:08
Hear, hear Arthur! :xxgrinning--00xx3: