PDA

View Full Version : Northampton family fly out to Philippines to bring home their critically ill father

joebloggs
19th August 2014, 18:00
Good news - his family have raised the money. Again a warning about travelling without insurance :NoNo:

Two sisters from Northampton have flown to the Philippines to bring home their seriously ill father, who had a stroke there in June.

read more and video here .. http://www.itv.com/news/anglia/2014-08-19/northampton-family-fly-out-to-philippines-to-bring-home-their-critically-ill-father/

Terpe
20th August 2014, 05:53
Good news - his family have raised the money. Again a warning about travelling without insurance :NoNo:

Yes, travel insurance is a must.
That's not say all travel insurance provides the cover that would be needed in the case above.

Looking for the cheapest is not the optimum strategy.
Read the policy first.

Terpe
20th August 2014, 05:53

Yes, travel insurance is a must.
That's not say all travel insurance provides the cover that would be needed in the case above.

Looking for the cheapest is not the optimum strategy.
Read the policy first.

Michael Parnham
20th August 2014, 07:32
Yes, travel insurance is essential, I get free worldwide travel insurance with my bank a/c! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
20th August 2014, 08:09
Yes, travel insurance is essential, I get free worldwide travel insurance with my bank a/c!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Take a look at your policy details Michael, would it cover the case outlined in the story above ?

Are there any age restrictions ? Medical restrictions etc ?

Michael Parnham
20th August 2014, 08:53
Take a look at your policy details Michael, would it cover the case outlined in the story above ?

Are there any age restrictions ? Medical restrictions etc ?

When I have gone through all the masses of paperwork I will post the info Peter, got 28 days to read everything! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

joebloggs
20th August 2014, 09:52
Yes, travel insurance is essential, I get free worldwide travel insurance with my bank a/c! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Some people have had problems with 'free' travel insurance that they got with their bank account when they had to claim, I think because they had not disclosed certain medical conditions, but then you've never filled in an application form for it :crazy:

Michael Parnham
20th August 2014, 09:59
some people have had problems with 'free' travel insurance that they got with their bank account when they had to claim, i think because they had not disclosed certain medical conditions, but then you've never filled in an application form for it :crazy:

I notice your post's are duplicating same as mine, I have to delete one after I've posted Joe!:Erm:

joebloggs
20th August 2014, 10:11
I notice your post's are duplicating same as mine, I have to delete one after I've posted Joe! :Erm:

Yes duplicate posts, it's probably down to scouser Keith tinkering last night :NoNo:

Terpe
20th August 2014, 22:19
Yes duplicate posts, it's probably down to scouser Keith tinkering last night :NoNo:

:laugher::laugher:

Terpe
20th August 2014, 22:19

:laugher::laugher:

grahamw48
20th August 2014, 22:37
I will only say this twice..... :smile: