PDA

View Full Version : As some of you on here may remember the problems i had with my relationship

louismc44
23rd August 2014, 10:16
Hi all,

Just to wrap things up nice and tidily:

After suffering mental, emotional and physical ill health,
I finally manage to see Olivia off back to the Philippines a few months ago.

To be honest, I am just beginning to feel better about things in my life now.

Yes, I know I made a big mistake in myself when I got involved with a woman from Asia and a different, age (22 years' gap) - culture too.

I nearly messed up my life over all the stress and pain it caused me.

I know I am only talking about myself and how I feel as I am not -nor will be -mentioning how my ex partner had felt and how she is feeling now?

You may say or think that this man is selfish?

I don't know what you feel, but the main reason for me coming back on here, is to find out how I can get a divorce and wash this experience out of my life for good!

I know that if I waited 5 years this will happen automatically

- the Philippines being a country where divorce is not allowed, but a legal separation is ok with them.

Anyway, never mind their politics.

In a way, after trying to get her to go back because our relationship was no good at all.

This took a long time, because of her desire to remain here with me and also part of my desire to try and make this relationship work between us.

Oh, oh why did I not listen to my inner voice at the beginning, that kept telling me, "Don't do it Louis!"

Hindsight is a great thing. I just wish I had some more up front.

Anyway, I know that I did upset many of you here with my comments about being married to a foreigner and all the problems it has too.

I am very sure a lot of you on here have found true happiness and I hope that more people will continue to enjoy what it has achieved for you and others to follow.

Thank you,
Louis

irishman12
23rd August 2014, 13:51
So what happened since last year? So's I can finish writing my book :yawn: