PDA

View Full Version : Celebrities who are right ..... or really nice people!

les_taxi
24th August 2014, 11:38
Two gits come to mind - Noel Edmunds and John Sergeant.

A friend of mine was on Noel's house party some years ago - she had to spend the weekend in a Norwegian lighthouse.

When she came back to tell her story on the show - as it was being filmed - it was maybe Noel's birthday or something and the crew decided to throw a bucket of water over Noel for fun to celebrate.

Of course, he took it all in good humour on Camera but once filming, he threatened everyone with the sack and showed himself to be a little nasty piece of .....

John Sergeant: :cwm23: He got in my taxi about 7 years ago and I had to take him to the station - I knew his face but could not think he did, so I asked him. He said, "If you have the audacity to ask me and not know me, I'm not telling you!" :yikes:

I said, "Aww don't be like that", but he would not tell me.
Arrogant :censored: git! So as we pulled into the station, I tried again. But he said, "I told you before!"

I said, "Well, obviously you're not even a z list celebrity!" :icon_lol:

Just after that, he was on Celebrity Come Dancing playing the loveable buffoon to keep in the competition etc

I thought, "Wow, this bloody ugly piece of .... knows how to get a sympathy vote!

Don't seem to hear of him much now, thank God!

Ako Si Jamie
24th August 2014, 11:57
Peter Osgood, the ex Chelsea footballer was a top guy. One of the 'old school' pro's who came across as very down to earth and humble.

Invited me and my friends to a game of football.

grahamw48
24th August 2014, 12:25
I met Jimmy Saville in London when I was 18.

I was surprised at how small he was. :smile:

les_taxi
24th August 2014, 12:53
I was surprised at how small he was
:yikes::icon_lol:

Terpe
24th August 2014, 18:07
I was surprised at how small he was. :smile:

:yikes::icon_lol:

:laugher::laugher::laugher::laugher:

grahamw48
24th August 2014, 23:14