PDA

View Full Version : Further Leave to Remain Premium service

Jentobeharrison
25th August 2014, 17:17
Hello,

so after we get married this month, we are gonna apply for FLR and we are gonna use the premium service. I have some few questions.

May I know which kind of FLR should I apply?

What is the first step in applying for the premium booking service?

Do we have to pay first and sign up?

Or sign up, pay and book a date?

our concern for now is to see the soonest availabe slot for premium service in Liverpool, do we have to pay first before we can see the available slots?

Thank you so much xxx

Getting married this saturday. yey

Michael Parnham
26th August 2014, 08:08
Congratulations for Saturday, hope the weather holds out, have a great day!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Dedworth
26th August 2014, 08:45
£400 extra :Erm: - what's the time scale for normal service ? I rather spend that money on something useful rather than see the Govt lavish it on spongers

Jentobeharrison
26th August 2014, 19:16
Thing is we cannot afford to wait for longer months just to get a visa which will allow me to work, I've read in some instances that there are people who waited for 10 months before they get the result, those 10 months (money wise) how much would I earn if I'm already working in that 10 months? I would love to help my husband as soon as possible because I'm not the only one living here, I have delicadeza and I'm shy being dependent for a long time. I wouldn't care for whoever or whatever will government do in that additional £400, Than being a pain in the ass here in Uk, that £400 is something I would earn in a month if I would start working as soon as possible and I can't afford being jobless for longer than 2 months. Maybe for some, waiting for 2 months without job is okay but me? I can't. Never been jobless for my entire life, just now.

Jentobeharrison
26th August 2014, 19:19
Congratulations for Saturday, hope the weather holds out, have a great day!:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Thanks Michael! Looking forward to it

Jentobeharrison
26th August 2014, 19:29
Questions:

I have checked the form and it has this questions (see picture below)
My husband has a daughter from previous relationship (English woman) , a daughter who is not in his custody, a British citizen obviously. Shall I indicate her in this section? If so, do we have to submit her birth certificate as well?

Or is this question just about a child who is my dependent that has to apply for visa as well?

http://i826.photobucket.com/albums/zz184/Jen_Antalan/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps51c49dcb.jpg (http://s826.photobucket.com/user/Jen_Antalan/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps51c49dcb.jpg.html)

Another question, my husbands utility bills ( some of it can only be seen online) and obviously he hasn't added me on any as he doesn't receive paper bills. I only have my NHS letter from
GP and also a tesco club card which was sent to me. Is it also fine to submit some of the bills that were not within 6 months? (Pic below)

http://i826.photobucket.com/albums/zz184/Jen_Antalan/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpse4eb12db.jpg (http://s826.photobucket.com/user/Jen_Antalan/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpse4eb12db.jpg.html)

Dedworth
26th August 2014, 19:31
Thing is we cannot afford to wait for longer months just to get a visa which will allow me to work, I've read in some instances that there are people who waited for 10 months before they get the result, those 10 months (money wise) how much would I earn if I'm already working in that 10 months? I would love to help my husband as soon as possible because I'm not the only one living here, I have delicadeza and I'm shy being dependent for a long time. I wouldn't care for whoever or whatever will government do in that additional £400, Than being a pain in the ass here in Uk, that £400 is something I would earn in a month if I would start working as soon as possible and I can't afford being jobless for longer than 2 months. Maybe for some, waiting for 2 months without job is okay but me? I can't. Never been jobless for my entire life, just now.

Ah I fully understand it makes sense now. Have a great day on the 30th :biggrin:

Jentobeharrison
27th August 2014, 22:30
Thank you :)

Jentobeharrison
27th August 2014, 22:30
Anyone? :)