PDA

View Full Version : It's goodbye from me (2nd time)

les_taxi
26th August 2014, 21:09
Goodbye everyone had my fill of all the bullshit some people talk on here.

SimonH
26th August 2014, 21:13
Your choice Les, hope you change your mind though!

les_taxi
26th August 2014, 21:25
No way! Nothing I detest more than Anti British way of life leanings. Idiots like Neu75 snipe away and to me piss me off that much that it's just wasted my day trying to have an intelligent chat.

Pointless. I'm sure he will continue to bring virtually zero to the Forum as he has done so far.

raynaputi
26th August 2014, 21:34
No way! Nothing I detest more than Anti British way of life leanings. Idiots like Neu75 snipe away and to me piss me off that much that it's just wasted my day trying to have an intelligent chat.

Pointless. I'm sure he will continue to bring virtually zero to the Forum as he has done so far.

Hence, the IGNORE button is there. :xxgrinning--00xx3: This is a forum and sometimes, there are people that will be opposing what you said, believe, or whatever. Have you thought too if there is someone in the forum that you pissed or pissing off? I'm not saying there's a complaint about you though.

Anyway, your decision. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

grahamw48
26th August 2014, 21:49
I hope you're back soon Les. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Pete/London
26th August 2014, 23:29
I have enjoyed your input Les, not always agreed, but you make the forum interesting.

Liked your football banter as well. I hope tonight`s result was not the final straw.

Take care :xxgrinning--00xx3:

joebloggs
27th August 2014, 06:26
:NoNo: i might not agree with much of what you post Les, but you have the right to post what you want (within reason) . You've been on here long enough to know not to take things to heart :cwm24:, I'm sure you've got better things to do and bigger problems in life than what someone has posted in a thread :cwm25:

now i've got no one to :furious3: with, hope your back soon :xxgrinning--00xx3: